Halo Reach full build WIP

Those are the ones I bought actually, the file has the Khukri itself which looks great but it doesn’t have the mount or shoulder model although it shows it in the description
It should, look at picture 11, that should be all the files included. Should be bicep, shoulder, and kukri?

Hey I recognize that armor I've seen your YT videos and the whole suit is looking amazing so far :) the scaling is spot on and it looks just over all amazing welcome to the 405th!

It should, look at picture 11, that should be all the files included. Should be bicep, shoulder, and kukri?
It does show it, but after I purchased the files the shoulder piece is missing. The Kukri and Bicep are there luckily, I think the shoulder was just forgotten to be added to the downloads. Some of the reviews share the same issue, I sent a note and so I am just awaiting reply. Fingers cross I get an answer soon since that's the last thing I need to complete the build ( Besides all the post-process work lol)

Hey I recognize that armor I've seen your YT videos and the whole suit is looking amazing so far :) the scaling is spot on and it looks just over all amazing welcome to the 405th!
Thank you so much!
Dude this is looking awesome! Props on the helmet, that thing is gorgeous!
I appreciate it! I can’t wait to go back to doing helmets, suits are more challenging then I thought lol

I just finished the other side of the legs and got a majority of the straps figured out. As I continue building the suit, I will probably redo the straps as I come up with or find other ideas on how to improve it. All in all, I'm happy I can mark this section as complete and move on to another part for now. Thank you to those who have been following along! Sorry for the double replies for some of you, I'm just realizing that I did that lol.

Attachments

• Right-Front.jpg
    Right-Front.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 78
  • Left-Front.jpg
    Left-Front.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 75
This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back