Halo: Reach HAZOP Helmet Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING-Picture may be disturbing to some. Image contains piece I have been talking about for a while.

c54f37a3.jpg

*GASP*
Sorry I just needed to post it. RIP- Ear Piece

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea. You can do it! I suggest taking a look at torsoboys hazop, it's the same one me and another hazop in arms used.

For the few that followed this thread you may have to wait longer than expected. A careless member of my family has [/COLOR="yellow"] RUINED my helmet. The incident resulted in rips, pops, etc. But to the people that have been encouraging me, most of all SpartanT117, I owe you all a complete project posted on this thread. It will be finished but remember that even in the toughest times you have to....
keep-calm-and-build-on-150x150.jpg

it is understandable. just wrongly scaled a gauntlet twice. that picture, I give it a thumbs up.

Just printed out the second copy of files. I'm gonna be WORKING TONIGHT!!!!

sound great,are u going to do the gas mask atachment for it too

sound great,are u going to do the gas mask atachment for it too

I'm gonna try to, but I am not gonna get ahead of myself. I would need more reference pics for that and I would have to include the piece on his head.

Sorry for the double post but have some progress on the "2nd" helmet. After only 45 minutes I cut out and put together this:
bc87f82d.jpg

I also noticed its better looking than the last. But maybe it's just me.

Sorry for the long pause everyone, or anyone actually. I've been both a combination of busy and lazy but have gotten a little progress done. And promise I will have pixtures soon. Thanks for your patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back