Halo Reach Jorge Suit. Version 2.0 (will be very pic heavy) Thread revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go on the 405th for a few days and you put stuff up like this?!?
I know you probably hear this all the time and I don't need to say it, but once again this is just stunning work.
Really reconsidering starting my own Jorge build.

Nice work! that's very well detailed. What did you use to sand and detail with the bondo? i'm working on sanding and detailing the bondo on my Halo 4 MC helmet and I'm having a little trouble.

howd you get your parts so smooth?

Lots of bondo and sanding and a TON of patience.

Nice work! that's very well detailed. What did you use to sand and detail with the bondo? i'm working on sanding and detailing the bondo on my Halo 4 MC helmet and I'm having a little trouble.

A sander, files, chisels, dremel, wood carvers.

Thanks for all of the nice compliments guys. I'm pushing hard to finish for the launch. It's gonna be tight.

I realized that I forgot to post pics of the forearm before the attachment on it.
IMG-20120611-00588.jpg

IMG-20120611-00587.jpg

IMG-20120611-00586.jpg

I have been slaving over a hot suit for what seems like forever now. But it is starting to come together now!! Here are some pics of my progress.

Yes, I know the gap between the chest and cod is long, but I will be filling that with ab plates. Also the backpack is almost finished now. I will post pics of it later on. The gun will be my last piece. Unfortunately I won't be able to get to the helmet. It was all just too much for me.

Thigh16.jpg

Thigh17.jpg

Backpack1-1.jpg

Backpack2-1.jpg

Progress6-1.jpg

Progress8-1.jpg

Progress5-1.jpg

Progress7-1.jpg

Totally looks amazing, but nothing less was expected.
Can I see a photo of the cak of the chest piece?
And what's stopping you from finishing the helmet? Just the build overall/stress/tired?

I am really liking the combination of foam and pep. Definitely an inspiration to me. I was worried about doing that, but no more. It looks awesome!

This is more than amasing dude :) but you'll surely need a weigh program xD or a stuffed body suit xD ...cause dude xD ..you look so smal with that massive shell :)
Can't waith to see what you'll come up with.
Oh and by the way ..your paint job is astonishing ... !!!! EPIC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back