• Halo 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo rocks?.... no shirt.

I would like to know who here on this halo armor website doesnt like halo, and doesnt own halo.

Xavier said:
Halo rocks?.... no shirt.

I would like to know who here on this halo armor website doesnt like halo, and doesnt own halo.

Whats Halo?

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be in Halo universe, not general

and I like Halo 1 and 3.

Halo 1 was pretty much an awesome game, great music, great everything, and I can still replay campaign (for the 200th time) and its still awesome.
Halo 2 multiplayer is awesome, but the campaign is lacking.
Halo 3 is amazing in most every way (except for hayabusa :cautious: )

I think Halo is one of those games for those things that those kids these days play uhhh whats it called of of those Xcubes and Gameboxes? Oh and the Playtendo and the Ninstation!

Third Man Blitz said:
if u "never heard of halo" u shouldn't have an account

Ugh

*get's out zombie plans* This topic has been dead for a while. For a good reason too.

And another thing... he was being sarcastic.

Third Man Blitz said:
if u "never heard of halo" u shouldn't have an account

If all your going to do is bump ancient topics then "u shouldn't have an account".

GruntOfAction said:
If all your going to do is bump ancient topics then "u shouldn't have an account".

ROFL

Wow, my 300th post is in a topic that is going to be locked, how funny! :lol:
Strange... I feel like I should have more post. People who joined months after me have more... Oh well. My post count is not me as I say!

Razgriz said:
ROFL

Wow, my 300th post is in a topic that is going to be locked, how funny! :lol:
Strange... I feel like I should have more post. People who joined months after me have more... Oh well. My post count is not me as I say!
I still dont know what this Halo is....

Maybe it is a religious statement!
Or maybe it is these!
Halo rocks!
PEA_GRAVEL1.jpg

The worst thing about Halo is the bad/non-existent PC ports :mad: . I'm not going to buy a XBox 360 when I've got a PC (which is top notch and much better for shooters) and could spend the money on a Wii.

That said, Halo rocks! Even Halo 2 on the PC.

Well. I adore Halo 1's Campaign. Halo 2 was "ok". Halo 3 is good and all , but , has gotten old fast for me.

I'm currently on my 300,000,000'th ( exaggeration used) playthrough of Dead Rising. Gotta love Zombies with crazy clowns wielding dual chainsaws...good times.

-Joe

NoMercyJoe said:
Well. I adore Halo 1's Campaign. Halo 2 was "ok". Halo 3 is good and all , but , has gotten old fast for me.

I'm currently on my 300,000,000'th ( exaggeration used) playthrough of Dead Rising. Gotta love Zombies with crazy clowns wielding dual chainsaws...good times.

-Joe

I HAVE PLAYED DEAD RISING FOR SO LONG, I CANT BEAT IT!!!!! i havent gotten past killing the guy in the cafe with the uzi... haha i just run around and kill zombies now, Oh and someone should lock this.

Razgriz said:
Ugh

*get's out zombie plans* This topic has been dead for a while. For a good reason too.

And another thing... he was being sarcastic.
i know he was being sarcastic

*facepalm*

"Wait, Griff, I need your delicious meat for most of my plans!"

I love them all

Halo 1: one of best games i have ever played, it was great in everything. the pistol was overpowered and it was the only weapon i used throughout the entire game :p
Halo 2: great multiplayer, not so great campaign
Halo 3: great in everything, except the pistols... grrrr....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back