Halo Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Jr Member
I was wondering..are there any stores that sells Halo 3 stuff *like Bungie Store* that accepts Bank payment..
I saw a really cool bag on Bungie Store but they only accept Visa or MasterCard....and i dont think they ship to europe...
Would someone know some stores?

Viper said:
I was wondering..are there any stores that sells Halo 3 stuff *like Bungie Store* that accepts Bank payment..
I saw a really cool bag on Bungie Store but they only accept Visa or MasterCard....and i dont think they ship to europe...
Would someone know some stores?
Well you dont have to pay with Visa or Mastercard. Go to the grocery store and ask them for pre paid credit cards. They can do everything a regular one can uncept paypal i always use it to buy stuff off the bungie store. If you want they come in $25, $50, $75, $100; and even reloadable ones that go up in high thousands. Hope that helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thnx to you all! ;)

But i think they wont sell Prepay Creditcards here in Netherland.....but i will try to ask at a grocery store...XD so i can buy the bag.
And the website....very much thank you XD now i can order some nice stuff XD normaly i order at archonia but thats all anime/manga XD
Thank you!! :D

I've seen some people reselling merchandise on ebay. You have to pay a markup and extra shipping, but you can use paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back