Halo Sigma: Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 037

Hey guys, Lt. Ty again.

I wanted to do a cover for my movie and i personally have no artistic talent.

My idea is this: if you have an idea for a cover post it. Pm me with questions

I know how ya feel havin no artistic talent. I may not come up with cover art, but I will see about trying to come up with an idea for one, and maybe someone with more artistic talent can draw it out. I'll see what I can do.

Alright. I just went to the thread and skimmed a bit, and looked at the two posts with scripts in them. What I'm thinking is maybe a dark or space scene background, with maybe a pic of the creature in post 114 I think it was of the other thread? Anyways, and in front of that, have the sigma team standing in front of it, arranged in a... oh, how do i describe it? kinda like bowling pins, ya know? One standing in the front, (the one the story centers around most?) then two behind the front person, etc. Anyways, and have the front person with their weapon in one hand, slung on their shoulder, and in the other hand, holding the orb that was also mentioned in there? I don't know. My brain just decided to go on hiatus, and I'm forgetting all the details I read up to freshen up on in the first place. Anyways, its just an idea. I'll keep working on it.

Maverick-17 said:
Alright. I just went to the thread and skimmed a bit, and looked at the two posts with scripts in them. What I'm thinking is maybe a dark or space scene background, with maybe a pic of the creature in post 114 I think it was of the other thread? Anyways, and in front of that, have the sigma team standing in front of it, arranged in a... oh, how do i describe it? kinda like bowling pins, ya know? One standing in the front, (the one the story centers around most?) then two behind the front person, etc. Anyways, and have the front person with their weapon in one hand, slung on their shoulder, and in the other hand, holding the orb that was also mentioned in there? I don't know. My brain just decided to go on hiatus, and I'm forgetting all the details I read up to freshen up on in the first place. Anyways, its just an idea. I'll keep working on it.

I really like that idea :)

Last edited by a moderator:
luckaly you have .........the wonderful HarvestRecruit on your team

yah thats a good idea note:that is kinda to simular to the reach cover though

ill come up with a sketch later

HarvestRecruit said:
luckaly you have .........the wonderful HarvestRecruit on your team

yah thats a good idea note:that is kinda to simular to the reach cover though

ill come up with a sketch later

Maybe instead of the orb, leela is floating over jacks hand?

Sorry, haven't seen the reach cover. (I know, i don't deserve to call myself a halo fan. :( ) I'll see if i can come up with anything better. I mean, I'm just throwing stuff out there, and if you like any aspect of something I throw out there, then I can be like Yay, I helped! lol. Just tryin to do somethin to kinda give back to the community.

At the risk of sounding facetious, shouldn't you worry about making the movie before worrying about the cover? Surely there's all kinds of other artwork that could be being worked on instead?

Peter Cooper said:
At the risk of sounding facetious, shouldn't you worry about making the movie before worrying about the cover? Surely there's all kinds of other artwork that could be being worked on instead?

Well the scripts almost done so i thought "what the hell?"

I did this a while back for a friend, so if you want to use it for something, here you go.

sigma.png

Morphen Jar said:
I did this a while back for a friend, so if you want to use it for something, here you go.

sigma.png

Eeeeeepiiiiiic! :unsure

Thanks dude, looks very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back