Halo: Solitude A Fan Made Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

There is a company I have come to have known really well, named Flaming Ice. They are just a group of ordinary people, who want to make a Halo game, on the PSP. It will also be ported to PC.

They need a lot of modelers, concept artist, and other people. I said I knew a place with tons of people who have tons of talent. Yes, it is teh 405th. Here is some of there video proof of concepts. It will be on PSP, and PC. Note: There are also other fan made Halo's, but they look like $#!T. This is one of the best.

These people are making a game from scratch, everything except the engine is made by them. They are making there own textures, and everything. How sick.

Video of there models.

Weapons Models
Video 1

Spartan Model
Video 2

Halo, Ring Model
Video 3

SMG Model
Video 4

Weapons animations!
Rocket Launcher
Video 5

Energy Sword
Video 6

Shotgun
Video 7

Needler 1
Video 8

Needler 2
Video 9

Plasma Pistol
Video 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Gameplay

Video 11

Video 12

Video 13

Video 14

Video 15

Note: The Muzzle Flashes, and Textures are not final.

Hope you guys like it. Here is there website.

Haloportable.tk

I think some of you guys could make great models, textures, and concept art.

The release date for the PSP is March 31st (Beta). The PC Beta will come out 1 week later.
It will have a full campaign (6-7 hours) and A playable online multi-player. Campaign will come after the Beta. Online Multi-player is the beta. Also Campaign Co-Op (Maybe).

Fernzy3 said:
I'm just wondering, how would someone using a PSP be able to aim their gun around.

I've had this question asked so many times lol.

You use the Analog stick to Turn. The /\ ,[], O, X buttons to walk. It is really simple once you think about it. I've tried other games with this control set up. It works great.

Leadingspartan said:
I've had this question asked so many times lol.

You use the Analog stick to Turn. The /\ ,[], O, X buttons to walk. It is really simple once you think about it. I've tried other games with this control set up. It works great.

Alright well I can't wait to try it out then.

circa604 said:
This game looks REALLY fun. I can't wait for the beta to come out. Luckily, I have a psp with CFW. :D
Nice! Which one. Mine is currently running 5.00m33.

How would one be able to play the beta on PSP? ( Note I'm a noob when it comes to using my PSP, oh and it's the old big version. )

Shade said:
How would one be able to play the beta on PSP? ( Note I'm a noob when it comes to using my PSP, oh and it's the old big version. )

You gotta make a thing called Pandora's battery, the big fat one is perfect. Just google it. I got my friend to make mine, but its so easy a 6 year old could do it.

After that you make a magic memory stick, you need atleast a 512mb memory stick, but a 1gig is reccommended so you could download some games.

After that, You just put your memory card in your memory card reader, or put your psp into USB mode. Then you go to
Root>PSP>Games. Download the games. Drag and drop into game folder. Take out memory stick, and insert it into the psp. Your done. The Phat PSP is the best to do this on. It only works on the PSP Slim, and PSP Phat. Nobody knows how to hack the newest ones yet. :)

I have a Fat PSP to.

LeadinSpartan

Sweet! I might try to get in on this!

Haven't gotten my confirmation E-mail yet... I think I might have to try registering again.

Leadingspartan said:
Nice! Which one. Mine is currently running 5.00m33.
I'm running my psp on 4.01 m33-2. I have an 8 gig mem stick though so I can fit loads of stuff on it. This game looks epic though. Can't wait!

Leadingspartan said:
Yeah, thanks for the info. I've had my PSP since, about a few months after the first one came out. ( Years ago. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back