Halo Wars/recon

Status
Not open for further replies.

carazo

well i was juet thinkin about the fact of the two new halo seris games comin out.does anyone have a pep. file for the shoulders on oxm's jan. 09 cover yet cause those are pretty bitchin.also has anyone got anymore info on relese dates for the two.thnks.

I dont really think so. 2 things btw.

1: Do not get halo wars. Its not the same concept as the other games. Its like a virtual board game :s -Sometime early 2009

2:Its not recon,Its halo 3 :ODST. It was changed- Fall 2009

reactor beam said:
I dont really think so. 2 things btw.

1: Do not get halo wars. Its not the same concept as the other games. Its like a virtual board game :s -Sometime early 2009

2:Its not recon,Its halo 3 :ODST. It was changed- Fall 2009

1. Developed by a different company and helped a lot by Bungie. I'm going to make the assumption that you are a Bungie fanboy. Also, it is called Real Time Strategy, and it's release date is March 3, 2009. The Limited Edtion of Halo Wars comes with the Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack earlier than people on Xbox LIVE. Please do not force your opinions on other people k thx.

2. Halo 3 Recon = Halo 3 ODST = Release Date Fall 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Good answer ImaGonna. Halo Wars won't be for everyone (except those that want the map pack early). Personally, only RTS lovers will really enjoy it to the fullest. There isn't a set date yet that I know of for ODST. Fall 09 could either be early fall or just in time for Christmas.

I'm going to pre-order the LE version of Halo Wars sometime. I really like the Age of Empires series and Halo so this is like a perfect mix.

I just recently reinstalled AOE and Tiberium Wars on my comp. RTS is THE schnit for me. I also put Civ 3 back on the comp along with Railroad Tycoon 3. I can waste more time in an RTS than anything.

rts are the shnit but they can get alit aggravting and well i mean they can get really challenging but still they're fun and good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back