Halo4

Status
Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
Well i got bored again and i started to make a Halo4 boxart, i'm also making a tutorial for how to make the halo logo.
that will be done soon^^ so here is my boxart
halo4boxartqr5.jpg

euhm sorry for double post.

but here is the tutorial with halo font and halo font texture and the tutorial itself^^
tutorial here

if you have any questions just ask

LastSpartan said:
Bah it's looking great, but you could have used the Edit button..

You using Photoshop?

yes:D i'm a photoshopper^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure why I bothered posting this post to tell you that I am not going to post a proper post because in that post I would reveal my opinion of your post like I usually do in a post because my post might be considered as a post quite an offensive post because in my opinion your post was not an adequate post but as you know this post will not be posted because you might think it as a post that is made to put down your post although it wouldnt be that kind of post so I will not post it. Good bye, I'm off to post posts as replies to other posts, happy posting!

SparTom007 said:
I'm not sure why I bothered posting this post to tell you that I am not going to post a proper post because in that post I would reveal my opinion of your post like I usually do in a post because my post might be considered as a post quite an offensive post because in my opinion your post was not an adequate post but as you know this post will not be posted because you might think it as a post that is made to put down your post although it wouldnt be that kind of post so I will not post it. Good bye, I'm off to post posts as replies to other posts, happy posting!
And the winner of the "Said 'Post' alot in a topic" award goes to..SparTom007!

:p

SparTom007 said:

hmm by that post it looks like you like to post the word post alot in posts about not posting posts that will put down the first post and as you stated in the post it might be taken as an offencive post but i never took it as an offensive post to the first post that run down had posted. Im also going to post posts for other posts.

lol :D

Thats really good Rundown, it looks like you just pulled it off the shelf.

Cheers,
-John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back