Haloid and Halo music video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
tell me about it

Yeah Haloid is amazing because you never see the master CHief kick covie a$$.but in the end the MC's a girl which totallly kills the clip

Re: tell me about it

John-117 said:
Yeah Haloid is amazing because you never see the master CHief kick covie a$$.but in the end the MC's a girl which totallly kills the clip
Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be the Chief. Could be one of the female Spartans.

Anyway, this video makes me think that a Metroid/Halo crossover could be very cool, but unfortunately it will never happen. Also, though I'm not much into the CG chicks, I can definitely appreciate the lesbian overtones.

By the way, you can download a high res copy of the video in multiple formats (Flash, WMV, and Quicktime) at http://www.gametrailers.com/player/18747.html?type=wmv.

Rigght

Oh yeah like as if its spartan-087 kelly or linda or holly,or any other female spartan because thats not how its supposed to be!

wow that's hilarious. personally, i think a female spartan is pretty hot.... SUPERPOWERBEDMOVES :humpy:

Female spartan? yes. Lesbian Master Chief? no... very very no. Bad bad anime person. I always stop the video when they fly out of the battle and the screen goes black

Seriously that is very wrong! MC a girl AHHHHH! But oh la la! :humpy:

SECOND WARNING JOHNNY BOY -The MODS

Re: Rigght

John-117 said:
Oh yeah like as if its spartan-087 kelly or linda or holly,or any other female spartan because thats not how its supposed to be!
samus isn't suppesed to be kicking covie ass. Your point?

Somebody got out there Watchowski decoder ring and spun it to Halo.

This was beautifully done... if only it had a better script and had original fight choreography instead of trying to be a Yuen Wo Ping copycat. This is like 'missed potential'. It could have been great, but just went off in too wierd of a direction.

'You're blowing my mind with that lesbian girl Spartan... whoa my whole perpective is shattered!'

I kid, but I really think this missed the mark...

zomg...
Red, Link, Adam, Sean.

ANYWAYS, I don't particualrly like anything in HaloID but the fight scenes. Anyone else see the H3 TV Commercial remix with the song Animal I have Become? I personally hate 3 Days Grace but thats got great timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back