• MC Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gunmetal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarhead said:
yeah, yeah, sure, sure. it's all the forums talk about is just one aisian style armor.

it was what they we're all talking about , but now you hear them talk about once in a while....(note: i got your sarcasm and didnt aprieciate it thnx)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ragnarok118 said:
heygo fight in your own thread =P

Thanks everyone else for your input :D!
How about a two tone, green and gunmetal?

btw, you missed a space between 'hey' and 'go' :p

ecose said:
it was what they we're all talking about , but now you hear them talk about once in a while....(note: i got your sarcasm and didnt aprieciate it thnx)

Ah, note my join date, 2 weeks after yours, in that time the talk died out

Pink is the best armor lol...

people think you are a noob. and they come after you, so you kill them when they do!

it goes like this.

Nerd 1 - "OMIGOSH>>> PINKZ.."
Nerd 2- "HOLYSHNIZLES... LETS PWN HIM.."
Me - "EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE FREE KILLING SPREES FOR ME.."

Later....

GunnerZeke Wins!!!!
Nerd 1 - " LIKE WTF HAXORZ..."
Nerd 2 - " TOTALLY REPORTED!!!!"

yea....

you get the point..

gunmetal ftw! it'll look awesome, and if you get bored of the colour, paint over with the salt/toothpaste weathering.

thanks abunch guys. and its one computer that everyone uses so no one really cares if it works right or not

The primer is done on the helmet, next up will be black details, then color, black detailing, hammering

I think you should go with the grey for two reasons.
1: Although MC green is always recognizable, it makes it more like "oh, another MC costume" and less of "cool & original"
2: Gun-metal grey will always be cooler than green :p

i also need help with picking a color im thinking of going with mc green or my multi player color white just pure white except for my icon whitch is cyan runes with a white circle and red spikes behind it also if i was 2 paint white i would put my icon on there to make it look cooler ;)

Im going to be going for the semi gloss olive green, ( light military green) with a silver base, so I can add some weathering.

Nothing says Noob, like unscuffed/undamaged armor!

for my armor iam going to do a kinda crimson/blood red color, with wear marks on it showing a silverish metal color. i think its bada$$

Negative_Criticism said:
Depends on who you want to impress.
if you have to make two
best of both worlds
plus its always fun to make armor
maybe then you should decide
which suit would i like to paint mc green?
instead of
what should i paint my suit?
Hail me :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back