Happy Canada Day weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazedStarbon

RCO
Member DIN
S009
image.jpeg

Celebrating Canada's 150th birthday as a nation strong and free!

Enjoy the festivities in your area, be safe, and feel free to share your day in this thread

Don't forget that Tim Horton's has limited edition roll up the rim going on until mid July to celebrate!

I'm going to post my Canada Day experience on the 4th of July, because I'm just that insane.
Essentially, I went down to see the fireworks in the city of Barrie Ontario near my house and I say it was a pretty good show. They let a bunch go at the very end and it was the most glorious explosion of gold I'd ever seen, truly magnificent. Afterwards my friends and I decided there was only one logical thing to do for the rest of the night...go home and have a Golf with Friends LAN party. Shenanigans were had and minds were broken, golf in its finest form.

I spent Canada Day and the last nine days in and around Calgary, you Albertans sure know how to throw a party but god damn, you can't make a decent breakfast to save your life.

Now I'm curious about the breakfasts failing. :lol:

I spent my Canada Day indoors working on costumes, as the rain poured down outside. Nothing too spectacular, but people did set off fireworks at a nearby park.

Now I'm curious about the breakfasts failing. :lol:

I spent my Canada Day indoors working on costumes, as the rain poured down outside. Nothing too spectacular, but people did set off fireworks at a nearby park.

Us Victorians are an odd bunch who will line up for brunch and do a whole tour of the city to have four different types of waffles. Don't mind me. I'm a simple man, I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back