Happy New Years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan118

Happy New Years in advanced. What is every one doing? Im going to a party @ a friends house.Its gonna be great. Im bringing fake blood and hiding in the woods and ill have my brother get them to go look for me and ill jump out and scare em...Its gr8. I did sumthing like that last year. We always have lots of fun. Its ashame they dont have a 360 though :(.

I was stupid and thought they fired fire works on new years, then I remembered, thats july 4th.....no armor events for me then/.

I'm hoping that was a sarcastic joke, because being 14, you're not only breaking the law and having sekks too early, and....omg you are young.

No, I'm just smart enough to wait so I dont have regrets about getting some girl I barley knew pregnant.

Nothing much for me just hanging out with my parents,counting down to the new year and justed watched my three older brothers leave to go to some parties while I stay home :mad: and just reading my book but at least I'm spending time with my parents "like thats an exciting thing" :p but whatever its still cool :)

Durlaburban said:
its called a condom.
They don't always work.
I've done my new Years thing. We had a party at my place (by my place I mean the family house), and slept till noon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am at work till 1 in the morning. We all even forgot to bring in the sparkling grape juice (LOL). Figure I will stop at Wal-mart to pick up some Sam Adams and COD 4. Hope you all have a great New Years and a safe one too.

Happy New Years! (If it's New Years in America) Went to a friend's party and we did stuff in their pool and talked and stuff till the countdown started. Was good fun.

30 minutes until new years for me, no party going on, I dont like partying much. I'd rather be at a buffet.

Actually I starved myself until 2:30pm to go to the buffet, was worth it, at 3:30pm, they brought out dinner food. Dinner and Lunch food...for the price of lunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back