Happy Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchfmx8811

Well im off to another state for a few days not sure if ill be on but Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be safe traveling.

TwitchFMX8811 said:
Well im off to another state for a few days not sure if ill be on but Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be safe traveling.

and to you as well

Last edited by a moderator:
May all your bellies be stuff with the goodness of turkey!! May your wallets be empty and credit card charges high on black friday!!! Wishing you all fellow 405th a happy Thanksgiving!!!

I"MMA GETTIN WII GAMES FOR 20$ EACH.

thats my black friday highlight, I snatched a black friday wii before black friday, I was asked to return it, I said no, so they were mad I took one of their wii's when they only had 10.

AoBfrost said:
I"MMA GETTIN WII GAMES FOR 20$ EACH.

thats my black friday highlight, I snatched a black friday wii before black friday, I was asked to return it, I said no, so they were mad I took one of their wii's when they only had 10.
lol, i had to sit for a couple days to get my wii.... :p

-Matt

ThanksGiving is useless, this is why I am here on my computer typing this message while my parents and their friends are upstairs feasting on turkey and other stuff. I don't think I will be joining them either, glad I have school off at least.

Useless? When a thief comes in and smashes/steals your tv and game systems, you'll be thankful then. I'm thankful for my family and everything I have, without them I wouldnt be able to live.

Yes! Happy Thanksgiving to all the inhabitants of 405th! :lol: Hope every spartan here has a great day!

Anyone getting themselves a turducken, red vs. blue style? :)
(A hummingbird stuffed in a sparrow, stuffed in a cornish hen, stuffed in a chicken, stuffed in a duck, stuffed in a turkey, stuffed in a bigger turkey, stuffed in a penguin, stuffed in a peacock, stuffed in an eagle, stuffed in an albatross, stuffed in an emu, stuffed in an ostrich, stuffed in a leopard, stuffed in a pterodactyl, then stuffed in a bowing 747) o_O

I saw this on food network, then they tie it with shoe strings to bind it together, then they bake it, take the string out, and it's all a solid mass of every bird in the world meat.

PillowFire said:
ThanksGiving is useless, this is why I am here on my computer typing this message while my parents and their friends are upstairs feasting on turkey and other stuff. I don't think I will be joining them either, glad I have school off at least.
What's your problem?

PillowFire said:
please throw out all your stuff, including your computer, your clothes, and gaming systems, then throw out all your food, leave your house, get rid of school, move to a militaristic dictatorship 3rd world country where you have no freedoms, then come back to us with your new response.

Maybe you'll grow up, maybe you'll be thankful, maybe you'll get some damned humility.

have a nice day and a wonderful thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back