Has anyone had any issues with MakerLabStore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEFLAKEsenpai

Hi all!

I'm just curious if anyones had any issues with MakerLabStore with any of their products. The reason being is that it looks extremely realistic and the pictures also look extremely awesome. However I have never bought anything off of Etsy before and dont know if I should bite a bullet and buy it. (P.S. I have the money on hand for it, and ive got EVA foam on the way soon to start building my Halo Reach ODST.) Heres the web address for the prop itself if anyone is interested in looking it up.

Hi all!

I'm just curious if anyones had any issues with MakerLabStore with any of their products. The reason being is that it looks extremely realistic and the pictures also look extremely awesome. However I have never bought anything off of Etsy before and dont know if I should bite a bullet and buy it. (P.S. I have the money on hand for it, and ive got EVA foam on the way soon to start building my Halo Reach ODST.) Heres the web address for the prop itself if anyone is interested in looking it up.

I have never bought from this maker, but based on the reviews and reputation I am sure it is fine. The kit itself is a little pricey, but if you have the money, go for it! Make sure you read the description so you know exactly what your getting but I think everything is there. It looks awsome.

Etsy is a website that acts like a host for independent and small business owners. It is fairly reputable and there should be some sort of insurance policy that covers you if the shop item is deceitful and what you get is not what you bought. If you purchase the item using paypal you will have buyers protection free of charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back