Has Anyone Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Fox

Has anyone seen a batman beyond costume? Not original, this was a spinoff series, great show that got canceled due to "The Justice League" needed space. I loved the way it looked and the only ones I can find....are for toddlers :mad:

I don't think so, I personally hated that show because Bruce Wayne's old and retired, when he's still better than the new guy, and still could kick ass. But no their isn't a costume so far. Try Making it and post it here.

He was still pretty awesome for being old though, I hope I can beat up hooligans when I'm that old.

Batman Beyond was an awesome show. I hate that it got cancelled. Justice League FTL!

Your best bet is to sew your own costume.

Friendly said:
Batman Beyond was an awesome show. I hate that it got cancelled. Justice League FTL!

Your best bet is to sew your own costume.

Yeah, I agree with Friendly. Might as well make your own. However, I do recall back when the show was still showing, they did have some halloween costumes of the batman beyond one. But they were those crappy kind of ones. Kind of like those cheap clone trooper costumes that are just cloth with the design and stuff and not actual armor. Try browsing around ebay, amazon, etc. But if not, then yeah, just create your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back