Has The 405Th Been Hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme TACTICS 101

This morning when I logged on, I couldn't help but notice that by avatar had been changed. So, I went to view my own profile to see what was up, and I founf that everything I had had been deleted or changed. As of 8:00 this morning, I was a 15 year-old Mexican girl that liked fish. I just finished up-dating everything back to normal.

Has anything like this happened to anybody else here?

Thanks.

I just interagated my brothers, and nothing but "We didn't do it" came out of them. So I guess it wasn't them who changed it.

If this happened to anybody else, PLEASE post here. If im the only one, either I was hacked because somebody has a problem with me, or if there are others, possibly an attack from the people who did the "job" on the Halo Costuming Wiki? Im not placing the blame on them just yet, Im just saying it may be a possibility.

Did you have your account set to sign in automatically anywhere? Do you sign in to the site on more than one computer? If so, these are the sources you need to check. Someone might have just played a prank on you.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
I just interagated my brothers, and nothing but "We didn't do it" came out of them. So I guess it wasn't them who changed it.

If this happened to anybody else, PLEASE post here. If im the only one, either I was hacked because somebody has a problem with me, or if there are others, possibly an attack from the people who did the "job" on the Halo Costuming Wiki? Im not placing the blame on them just yet, Im just saying it may be a possibility.

Usually the simplest answer is the right one. I'd go lean on the siblings some more, especially if you are auto-logged in to the board. It was probably just a brotherly attack of opportunity. You seem to be the only one affected. The likelyhood of those other half a'tards having a hand in it is miniscule. They are a different kind of opportunist.

Are you sure you're not a 15 year old mexican girl who likes fish?

Last edited by a moderator:
23Magnum said:
Did you have your account set to sign in automatically anywhere? Do you sign in to the site on more than one computer? If so, these are the sources you need to check. Someone might have just played a prank on you.

Actually, I was at a friends house a few weeks ago and I had singed in to show him my project. I know I singed out afterwards and did not save the password on his computer. Although it is still a possibility that my friends AKA Halo is gay in the buthole (Yes, its true) Could have saved the password by himself somehow, its not extremely possible. I will check into it with him later today.

Lord Farquaad said:
Usually the simplest answer is the right one. I'd go lean on the siblings some more, especially if you are auto-logged in to the board. It was probably just a brotherly attack of opportunity. You seem to be the only one affected. The likelyhood of those other half a'tards having a hand in it is miniscule. They are a different kind of opportunist.

Are you sure you're not a 15 year old mexican girl who likes fish?

I will be pressing more and more on my brothers for the next 72 hours until they either admit to it, or they prove they are inocent.

Also, yes, im 110% sure I am not a 15 year-old mexican women who likes fish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I just called up my friend, and it was him. The only problem is I went to check all of my threads, and my whole How to scale your armour-tutorial thread has been wiped out:

Link:

"How To Scale Your Armour-tutorial" thread

Now I have to compleatly re-type it!

So, for the next hour, I will be re-typing it out in microsoft word to make sure its saved on my harddrive so if this ever happens again, I can just coppy and past it back into place.

sucks2bu

Next time, pay attention to the little boxes you activate before signing in on a computer that you don't own by yourself. Anyone that uses Firefox/Internet Explorer or other popular browsers can save their cookies to a different location so that the account can be signed back in without entering the password.

Also, whoever changed your info deserves 5 internets for lulz

nope mines the same ^^ maybe it's not that the site was hacked but maybe someone somehow ended up with your info, or maybe ur brothers are lyin, lol not callin them liars anything could have happened. but hey just be sure to change your password an log off everytime you get off the computer, it could be someone in the house, ya never know *shurgs*

Problem solved. Tutorial has been fixed and is as good as new+has some extra little goodies (check it out!) And My friend is 100% to blame for my account hacking.

This topic can be locked now.

Thank-you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back