Haunted Pilot build/ Spartan III build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks about the helmet it's a shame to see your work break, however it's good to see you posting again, thought you left the hobby!

hey great progress =D
btw how do you use vanity, i can't seem to figure it out?

Sorry to hear about the helmet man. But the new character looks like it will be a great build. Keep up the great work.

Looks great, turret is amazin' (just like my horse) and all round you look like you know what you're doing unlike most of us here. Keep up the great work, and whenever something bad like that happens, it takes alot to get back up and keep working. Happy that you kept with it, and don't get discouraged, your work is great.

Thank you all! And believe me, I will NOT be abandoning this project. I like cqb better anyways:) I'll post pics of the chest soon.

Staying true to the title(; Bit of an update here guys, and I think you'll like it. Rescaled and better built, i'm staying true to my original intentions, so here you go guys. Hope you like:
PILOTWIP.jpg

At first was like
wow these peps are kinda cool

But then I was like
omgwtfbbq is that a turret wowowow.

But yeah nice peps and great work on the turret! The cardboard work looks great and I give you extra props because I hate building with cardboard. Great stuff man! Looking forward to the next update!

lolololol tf2 pyro achievement

Nice build so far TCGore. Its' always fun to see how the build changes thoughout the process.

Haha. Yeah, i've had several ideas, but my new pilot helmet is done, so there's a plus, right? My chest, right thigh, security chest attachment, both shins, knees, and my cod piece are done, so there's another plus! :D I'm surprised at my progress so far. With all the parts I have printed and ready to be pepped, I should just make a full armory.

Finally. After a long absence, here is a long awaited update:

Pilot3.jpg

Pilot4.jpg

Pilot2.jpg

pilot1.jpg

Tell me if you think the pilot helmet is too big. I want it a little bit oversized so I can put a clay skull mask inside of it, and electronics to make the eyes light up red like the campaign skulls.

So, here's what it should look like when it's done:
Final2.png

And seeing as I already have a lot more files printed out, here's my other projected finish:
Final.png

Let me know what you guys think.

Wow, what file are you using for the pilot helm? It's incredible! :]

Ohgosh. I never noticed your reply. Sorry. I'm using JTM1997's file. V4 I believe. It's actually very clean and an easy build. There is one very small open area though, but it's easily fixed.

Small update: I will be using the traditional route on this project, but not bondo. And my supplies will be slightly different than normal resin. I'll be testing a certain chemical that i'm almost 100% positive nobody on this website has ever heard of before. I can't tell you the name or post pictures of it, but what I can say is that it's made by a company named Huntsman, who is owned by Mr. Huntsman who is running for nomination into the party to run for president, so this is pretty high quality stuff. Let's just hope it works out right. I'll have to confirm if i'm allowed to post pictures of it with the labels removed, but as of now, my update pictures will be skipping the entire resin process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back