Have A Question? Dont Bother With A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viking4Alpha said:
Hi, was wondering if anyone could direct me on how to do a "touch-up" paint job on a helmet I just got. By touch-up, I mean that the paint lines need to be sharper. (The guy I bought this from apparently took 4 minutes to paint the entire helmet. It's that bad..) It's a Recon helmet. Are there any youtube videos that might show how to do this? Thanks in advance!

11 days later and no help? Awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question- how hard/durable will the armor be after it's done; pepped, resined, bondoed, etc? And what will happen if it gets wet?

Tsabo Tsaboc said:
Quick question- how hard/durable will the armor be after it's done; pepped, resined, bondoed, etc? And what will happen if it gets wet?

It will be like hard plastic, Fiberglass is the stuff cars are made out of,..

I have a Scaling Question... :rolleyes

for anyone who has made a Abgates Hayabusa Helmet, What should a scale it to (For An Average Size Head)

PM me Please.

I was just wondering, when building pepakura helmet, when your done and about to fiber glass, is it smarter to put in props for the visor or just the whole thing?

whitelog said:
When unfolding in pepakura designer how do you get the 3-D model to move?

Right click and drag to rotate

Shift and drag or mousewheel to zoom

Ctrl and drag to move the model around

Lightz said:
Right click and drag to rotate

Shift and drag or mousewheel to zoom

Ctrl and drag to move the model around

Wow I cant believe I havent tried that.

Thanks.

alright so i've been having so many problems with pepakura since im a mac user and i think im just wasting cardstock that im able to get cuz everytime i print it out it never fits my head and im starting to loose my patience...i know im lame but neways does anyone know anyone who could sell me a Rookie ODST mold?

I've been wanting to make armor of my own for quite some time, but I'm new to this kind of stuff. I was wondering if anyone can tell me of the different ways to make armor. I know what pepakura is (don't know much about it except you use cardstock and something about 3D models), but I was wondering about the other ways, like is there a way to make it in a way that it can take a hit, say with a paintball gun, or airsoft gun, without sustaining too much damage?

Alright, we are ready to paint but we don't know what spray paint to use. We want the Armor Black with Red secondary on the shoulder pieces. We found a type of spray paint that was textured to give a "hammered effect".

The question is, should we use this?

I got a file of a wider ODST shoulder then the one from rundown

but it isn't unfold

can anyone do this for me I can mail the file to you

thanks allready

Grtz Bram

I'm currently using epoxy resin, but I heard that the waterborne resin is better. This is true ?

{sorry for the bad english. I'm not speak english}

hi all

where do i get pick with ammor and color code for job that are done for my signature?

i'm looking for space marine from warhammer 40k pic

or i have t make it myself?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back