Have A Question? Dont Bother With A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: Would PVA be good enough to stick cardboard together?

I'm making a cardboard Battle Rifle by layering the gun until it bulks out.

How do you attach the visorinside of the helmet.SPen 30 mins lokijmng that up. Pm me with answer please

Name: Lolo Arosemena

Profession: Varsity football player

Favorite Hobby: video games, girls, sports, paintball

Favorite part of halo: nothing lol

Favorite Halo: 3

Favorite Video Game: Sonic,Halo

Other Interests: airsoft/paintball

Favorite Food: Mcdonalds

Favorite Finisher: lol whut

Favorite Band: Blink 182

Favorite Movie(s): The longest yard

Other: not

CMB Unit 01 said:
Quick question: Would PVA be good enough to stick cardboard together?

I'm making a cardboard Battle Rifle by layering the gun until it bulks out.

PVA is qhite good, but only if you are sticking large surfaces together, to stick narrowere pieces something like UHU all purpose glue is very good, and still quite affordable

now my question

i have noticed that alot of users have a "progress logo" in there signature wwhich shows how far they have got, does anyone have any templplates of can i just steal the ones that are already being used?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a major problem. I can't download anything from the pepakura wiki. I just get an error message on a webpage. What should I do?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll use the Hub on the website.

i have started to pep a brute shot, but then realised, how am i going to fibre glass it, how do i do the inside when i cant get to the inside? and help?

to only way i can think of is to finish it all, resin it, put some supports on the outside, chop it in half down the middle', fibre glass the inside, then stick it back together.

Hi all.

I dont understand, what color of Halo 2 ODST helmet glass? Blue, yellow, or black? Here it blue, here it yellow...

And what ways of crafting this colored glass you know?

uruloke said:
Hi all.

I dont understand, what color of Halo 2 ODST helmet glass? Blue, yellow, or black? Here it blue, here it yellow...

And what ways of crafting this colored glass you know?

well if you are making an ODST, then go with dark blue, but if you are going with a halo 3 multiplayer character, go with gold.

to make colourd visors, wither get a motorcycle visor, or try this!

i havnt tried that, but it looks like a good way to do it

Can anyone tell me how to manipulate the 3D image in pepakura designer 3?

I mean like, move it around, so I can look at it.

0235 said:
well if you are making an ODST, then go with dark blue, but if you are going with a halo 3 multiplayer character, go with gold.

to make colourd visors, wither get a motorcycle visor, or try this!

i havnt tried that, but it looks like a good way to do it

Thanks for links, but i still understandnt, what kind of paint used to make visor semitransparent.

look at redshirts tut. H2 ODST's are silver, H3 are usually are red, black, or blue. (the game ODST) Halo 3 permutation is gold, like other spartan visors.

A real quick question, I'm attempting to model something in Blender, but I get a ton of open edged. I'm basicially extruding the edges of a single plane, bigger and bigger to form the object I want. Problem, even if the edges are flat, butted up right aginst eachother, they're still open. How do I join edges? (i'm sorry, there has to be an extraordinarily simple answer to this, it's embarrassing...) Blender n00b!

EDIT: and oh yeah, how do I pan the camera without losing my background image?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back