Have to do a Project/Essay for school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys need to stop your complaining, i have a 4000 word full research paper due in a month on kit Carson along with a 15 slide power point presentation to be given in class.

thats American History 1700 for ya.

Xavier said:
you procrastinated.
Lol... Who doesn't... I'm sorry... :(...

I don't want to but I just can't help it... I don't want to do it... :\

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite-B17 said:
I procrastinate too. Its a bad habit but i just hate school work!
Especially when it's not something that interests me...

If I could write about halo 3 it would be like 25 pages... single spaced and types... With about 24 pages of screenshots... :p

And then another 17 pages of how I made mine with pictures of it too... :p Lol... :p

And then 3 pages on the site itself, Adam, Sean, Link, etc. The community... What the 405th is from... :p Lol...

You guys complain about school now but you know what? I been out of school for 5 years and everyday I think "Wow...I wish I could be back in High School"

Unfortunatly, High School is a heck of a lot more fun than real life is lol

altho..I do like being able to go to the bars so it might not be all that bad

zeronifty said:
You guys complain about school now but you know what? I been out of school for 5 years and everyday I think "Wow...I wish I could be back in High School"

Unfortunatly, High School is a heck of a lot more fun than real life is lol
altho..I do like being able to go to the bars so it might not be all that bad
I like school, I just don't like the projects unless it interests me... And English is not one of them... :\

Just pick some sort of hot button issue like the death penalty, abortion, cases involving mistreatment of prisoners, common-law marriage, child abuse.

Or what is the significance in that most local and state judges are elected but our highest court, the Supreme Court, has judges that are appointed.

What about all of the older cases that have been overturned due to the development of DNA fingerprinting?

But for the most part you know, stuff that's in the news all the time. Because they have to pre-dumb it down for network televison it's simplified and condensed. Plus there is a lot of it to reference.

Macattack64 said:
I like school, I just don't like the projects unless it interests me... And English is not one of them... :\

Yea I know what you mean...luckly my senior year I had a pretty awesome English teacher whos idea of "teaching" was to put a movie on and tell us not to bother him as he played Everquest

Sigma-LS said:
Just pick some sort of hot button issue like the death penalty, abortion, cases involving mistreatment of prisoners, common-law marriage, child abuse.

Or what is the significance in that most local and state judges are elected but our highest court, the Supreme Court, has judges that are appointed.

What about all of the older cases that have been overturned due to the development of DNA fingerprinting?

But for the most part you know, stuff that's in the news all the time. Because they have to pre-dumb it down for network televison it's simplified and condensed. Plus there is a lot of it to reference.
I gotta do itz on the development of the justice system... :\

zeronifty said:
Yea I know what you mean...luckly my senior year I had a pretty awesome English teacher whos idea of "teaching" was to put a movie on and tell us not to bother him as he played Everquest

That's figgen hilarious... :p

zeronifty said:

lol cool, i hope i get a teacher like that next year when im senior.

Friggen A...

I have bad essay development... :\

project4dp7.png

start at the begining and do a paragraph or a couple sentences on major events in the evolution and development. sit down and do it, dont let your self get distracted, once you get moving its easy, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back