Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nice. Well I can confidently say your efforts weren't wasted. By far one of the more memorable moments at Kawaii kon for me.

Sweet it was a fun day except for this one girl who wanted to jump in my box that was weird mostly because my gf was there and she was lik 13 I had Fu being chased by all the L's though hah

I'm gonna go and get the ball rolling. If you plan on attending Kawaii kon just shout out what days you'll be there and then we'll see what day we can all meet up or something.

Greenghost said:
I'm gonna go and get the ball rolling. If you plan on attending Kawaii kon just shout out what days you'll be there and then we'll see what day we can all meet up or something.

Shoots I will be there all three days not entirely sure what I will be I am working o my odst right now and I am goingto see if I can get a briarius costume going with me and my gf

Last edited by a moderator:
Fluffybunny720 said:
hahaha oahu,Kailua brah. cant wait till kawaii kon! hope to see you 405th members there!

Heck yeah I will see you there no panda box this year but something else totally lol

Sorry IroniumCostuming. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to Maui anytime soon. Once upon a time when my sister had soccer tournaments yeah we went all the time but not so much now a days. If I do I'll shoot you a PM.

i might be up on maui in jan got to get some krispy cream i love da krispy cream yum yum lol and some pupu rockit's ill pm u bro mybe we can meet up aloha

I'm originally from Maui, but I don't plan on going home anytime soon, like Darkwolf said, got bills to pay.

Okay, well im sorry for anyone that cant go to kawaii kon because of the island they live on. But we do need a place to meet.

Ughmm Any ideas?

VMKCillen said:
Okay, well im sorry for anyone that cant go to kawaii kon because of the island they live on. But we do need a place to meet.

Ughmm Any ideas?

first off this is my topic so dont acuse me of necro, i havent checked it in awhile.

And i say that during summer we should all go to Kahumanu. Like save up, fly down here, bring costumes, and totally take over kahumanu. And if wanting to dance around on front street up in lahaina!

hey guys are you all going to be at kawaii kon this year if so lets meet i vote for saturday april 17 2010

IroniumCostuming said:
yo dude if your ever gonna come down to maui, pm me! we can attack the tourists on front street with our armor of epicscocity!

ho bra wait fo me......i stay in Kailua, Oahu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back