hay eva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's get pictures.

Anyways, the Visor covers half the helmet, I really don't see it possible finding a visor that big unless you modify a fish bowl. I want to make EVA Armor too.

Like Adreniline, i'm wondering what you're going to do about the monster of a visor the EVA config has. I'd also point out that EVA has different actual armor as well(at least that's what i've read), and I don't know if you'd be able to find any good pictures of those.

Anyway, good luck, i'll be checking through here regularly to look for updates.

Yeah, like I said, I'll be deciding that when I get there, but I think I know how by taking two of the normal ones and melting them together.

Anyway, if I am able to make it, I will post pics here.

If you don't have the time to check over your post's and fix them then don't post at all. I do not want to see a post like this ever again. This is a Warning. -Doom

spartan376 said:
ya like i sed ill be desiding that when i git ther but i think i know haw by taking 2 of the normal 1s and sumwhat mwlting them together any way if i am able to make it i will post pics here

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me try to translate...ahem...

spartan 346 wrote:
'Yes indeed fellows! As I stated previously I will cross that bridge as I come to it... if you will. I do have a rudimentray plan for this unfortunate predicament.... I shall attempt to take two of the standard moto face shields and crudely melt them together! Eureka! I shall exclaim, and you will see the images of my success posted hither and dither in this very thread!'

spartan376 said:
ya like i sed ill be desiding that when i git ther but i think i know haw by taking 2 of the normal 1s and sumwhat mwlting them together any way if i am able to make it i will post pics here

So what grade did you just graduate from? ....Schoolwise...
:roll:

(Yea I'm not being very nice..)

But if you really need it, there's a program you can download that can check your spelling before you post it on the internet mate...
Let me know if you want it ;-)

and I'll link it to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back