Hayabusa Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skupilkinson said:
Ok, I thought I'd post my last update for the night. So much for this not being a race! LOL! :D

I've just found it hard to pull myself away from this one today. I've been waiting to start this one for a wee while now, so it's been good to get it off the ground.

Anyway, I have all the spikes done, now I'm moving down to the face.

Goodnight people! ;)

Image4.jpg

Very Nice!!!!!

Borat-VeryNice.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like we got to busa going.

Smillie been helping alot
beforeandafterwl4.jpg

Your work just amazing theres no way i can come close to that. Looks like i need to try that software out

:cry: Its... Its... More beautifull than I ever imadgined! :love: :love:

Skip...

Thats all I have...

No compliment can Describe how awesome your work is..

Many thanks guys. :) I'll probably have a day off this today, I have other things I should be doing.

@Spartan051: Stick at it buddy. It's your first attempt at 3D modelling so mistakes will happen. Yours is shaping up nicely too mate. I'm glad you're getting help too. ;)

Cant wait to see this finished! :( I wont be able to check on this tomorrow or friday :(. But still... Cant wait! Take your time skip! :p

I just noticed... both smilie and skupilkinson are from wales. I know someone who maove to america from wales about 2 years ago.

Hi fellas,

Here's a wee update on my 'Busa helmet. I spent most of yesterday catching up on other things so didn't get too much done. I'm in no hurry though, now that Abgates has released his version, there's something for people to sink their teeth into. So I can take my time now on this one. :)

[attachment=5467:Image5.jpg]

Skupilkinson said:
Hi fellas,

Here's a wee update on my 'Busa helmet. I spent most of yesterday catching up on other things so didn't get too much done. I'm in no hurry though, now that Abgates has released his version, there's something for people to sink their teeth into. So I can take my time now on this one. :)

[attachment=5467:Image5.jpg]

o_O Dude? Are you serious? THIS IS AWESOME! Why isnt anyone posting in this thread?

Eh... I bet It's cause your Welsh... Yeah... You Welsh with you'r tractors a and Stonehenge and you'r shee..p...

Nah! Skip man keep up the fine work! I want to be the 1st to pepakura this! :)

Yeah, I know. Back when everyone thought I was the only one planning on doing a 'usa helmet, everyone wanted to come and post here. Now that someone else has got there first, I'm forgotten. :( Ah well, I had my 15 minutes. LOL!!!!!

It's cool, people are just excited that a busa is available now, it didn't matter who got there first. :)

I'm glad you like it smiley. ;)

smilie if your the first i call dibs on being second. The one thing i bet theres not going to be many busa buckets. If you look at your busa chest theres been like a gand total of 2 or 3 and that thing looks easy

Only the english hate the welsh americans are to stupid to even find it on the map (not kidding just look for the miss teen 07 on youtube)

Spartan 051 said:
americans are to stupid to even find it on the map (not kidding just look for the miss teen 07 on youtube)

HAHA! Amen brother! Ive told Americans so many times im from wales.. Theyre like dude?? Where the hell's that?

But yea Skip.. Seeing as you'r 'Busa model is more accurate tha agbates (no offence). I may aswell wait and pep this.

Luvs' it.

Btw. Have you ever watched taffwars? Or Taffinator or Strongbo : first taff? I blood love em' :)

If abgates already released his, I'd work on an HD Busa Helmet. Just the thought of an HD Busa makes my fingers hurt....

Busa can be complex enough let alone doing a HD version. Though Abgates has mentioned that a few times. I'm just doing this one my way. If you want HD then Abgates will probably sort that out for ya.

The last Busa attempt was a nightmare by all accounts because it was complex. Seeing the 3D models of these is one thing, but will they be any good when built? That remains to be seen.

Not to start a flame contest or anything but some Americans do know geography. I happen to know where Wales is since my heritage is Irish/Scottish/English. That's all I'm gonna say besides good work on all the busa helms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back