Hayabusa Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow 405ers,

this is my hayabusa helm. I started decided to make the helm to match my hayabusa armor that I have been working on. I haven't posted in a couple of weeks and this is mainly the reason why. I started the mudding a sculpting process and this helmet is alot of work. I must say I underestimated the difficulty of this helmet, but I hope it turns out okay. So to all my friends...yes i'm here and i'm back with a new project...hope you enjoy.

l_b3a3aac48a2d4a51977ffbcc083be993.jpg

three quarter shot, back not sanded yet.

l_47a22246a1a64e028f0b3d006a4de210.jpg

front view. you can see how it looks on one side without sanding.

l_fe60a4da9020457a99806fb98d0c081d.jpg

side view...i would say about 80% done on the gray parts.

Very impressive and professional work.
Btw, how could you start your work about more than three years ago and only now you publishing the photos? :)
j/k See date on pics :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. Now the date on the pic does mean anything. he most like just didn't change the date function on the camera.

Question: how did you fiberglass the inside of the "spikes" or did you do something different?

Very nice wanna lend me it when it's done(I can't be held responsible if it doesn't come back though =])

HOOOLLYYY ****... Sorry about that large Outburst on that but, it's to impressive besides.. It's Hayabusa, When are you going to come out with that tutorial. Us noobs are waiting for it (Me) since we suck/never done it before. Never mind, I hope that good things can come in good time.

SpArtan-270 said:
Very nice! Especially like the pic with the sanded and unsanded part. Awesome job.
Yea, I agree, its a cool pic, have fun sanding the other side now =P - Ice

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings everyone...

I am finally back after a year off. economy, work, and new baby put me behind on the whole armor building. but to let everyone know i am back and i should have an update in about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back