Hayabusa Helmet ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

haloed

Is there a hayabusa helmet pep that has the helmet and crown separate? Is there a way to do this with the current peps out recently? I don't know much about 3d modeling programs or pepkaura designer so I kinda need help.

P.S.:
My recent hayabusa helm seems too big and may turn out an epic fail.

Don't think any of the current ones have the crown separate. Have you tried building from the bottom up?

tlither said:
Don't think any of the current ones have the crown separate. Have you tried building from the bottom up?

That's the problem it's already build so I may have to just cut the crown off and start there.

Last edited by a moderator:
master chief403 said:
wate what is the file your using now to make the helmet(haybusa)?

That would be Agbate's Hayabusa Helmet(Crackheads09's unfold)

alright, i finished bondoing mine the other day ,ill list what i did, ( i cant post pics, camera's broken)
1. use default scale, it seems to work the best
2, if you want the crown to separate, i dint do this, but you can simply cut the crown off with and exacto knife, add cardboard for the crown to rest on top of.
3. resin your piece (or pieces in this case)
fiberglass, bondo, you know all about this step I imagine
4. use the wetsandiong technique for smoothing, it seems to work the best, and you have to have a dremel for the 'busa, it makes life a lot easier

Overlord_Ian said:
alright, i finished bondoing mine the other day ,ill list what i did, ( i cant post pics, camera's broken)
1. use default scale, it seems to work the best
2, if you want the crown to separate, i dint do this, but you can simply cut the crown off with and exacto knife, add cardboard for the crown to rest on top of.
3. resin your piece (or pieces in this case)
fiberglass, bondo, you know all about this step I imagine
4. use the wetsandiong technique for smoothing, it seems to work the best, and you have to have a dremel for the 'busa, it makes life a lot easier

It's kinda too late, I just tried some things just before your post. The helmet is an epic fail so i'm going to either redo it or make a different helmet.

haloed said:
It's kinda too late, I just tried some things just before your post. The helmet is an epic fail so i'm going to either redo it or make a different helmet.
sorry to hear that didnt work out, i bet your next try will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back