Starting my first helmet....

Infausto20

So I'm new into cosplaying and wanted to create a noble 6 helmet to go with a tuxedo for an event. I'm 3D printing it but wanted to know if anybody had any tips that would be helpful for someone like me to help create the best looking helmet. And maybe what to do with the suit to match it...(if anyone has ideas for that).

A bunch of us went to C2E2 this past weekend and instead of a rave they held a prom (though for all intents and purposes it was just a rave with more seating). Our group theme for dressing up was to pair our helmets with suits/dresses/etc. If you look through the 405th Midwest socials you'll probably see some of the group photos.

In general, you would probably want to pair the primary color of your suit with the helmet. My helmet is blue, with a black stripe/secondary color, red highlights, and a gold visor. I wore a blue corset vest with a blue shirt, and a black bowtie with a gold detail. Several people went with a gold tie to pair with their gold visors. If I was doing a full suit with a jacket, shirt, and tie, I would probably pair the jacket with the primary color, the shirt with the secondary, and the tie with any detail/highlight color. Then any accessories (watch, pocket square, etc) would also be matched to the tie/detail color of the helmet.

Attachments

• 438051702_1216714305976647_4794239063338978803_n.jpg
    438051702_1216714305976647_4794239063338978803_n.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 27
A bunch of us went to C2E2 this past weekend and instead of a rave they held a prom (though for all intents and purposes it was just a rave with more seating). Our group theme for dressing up was to pair our helmets with suits/dresses/etc. If you look through the 405th Midwest socials you'll probably see some of the group photos.

In general, you would probably want to pair the primary color of your suit with the helmet. My helmet is blue, with a black stripe/secondary color, red highlights, and a gold visor. I wore a blue corset vest with a blue shirt, and a black bowtie with a gold detail. Several people went with a gold tie to pair with their gold visors. If I was doing a full suit with a jacket, shirt, and tie, I would probably pair the jacket with the primary color, the shirt with the secondary, and the tie with any detail/highlight color. Then any accessories (watch, pocket square, etc) would also be matched to the tie/detail color of the helmet.
Oh yeahh. Tbh that C2E2 prom was my inspiration for making this. I saw a video posted on instagram and wanted to try and create one of my own. I'm thinking about doing a Noble 6 helmet but am thinking of what colors to do right now. Thanks for the insight!

Oh yeahh. Tbh that C2E2 prom was my inspiration for making this. I saw a video posted on instagram and wanted to try and create one of my own. I'm thinking about doing a Noble 6 helmet but am thinking of what colors to do right now. Thanks for the insight!
There should be multiple profiles who have some of the C2E2 photos. From what I know of, most people tried to match their helmets primary color, the visor to their tie or secondary color. I think on instagram bobrossismadad has a photo of the whole group as well to help with visualizing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back