Hazard Con 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
Hazard Con is in Erie, PA. It is July 14-16.

So far Kusak and I are going for Saturday. Who else wants to join us for this con?

I'll be there, but as executive staff. I can take pictures, and make sure people are OK generally....but don't expect to see me in armor.

I'm going cause it's like a 10min drive from home lol. I'll be in armor on Saturday for sure.

why didn't anyone tell me about this con? I need to put it on the list.......

It's new....and part of that is my fault. It's been a more "talk behind the scenes" sort of thing.

All good........you being PR office and all, I just thought you would want to LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS!!!!!!!! I am joking of course, no problem. Have already add to the Colonial Con List

Sadly no. I am in the middle of my move now. So armor is down, props are unfinished... it is a mess. Plus i wanna order that foam from Tntcosplaysupplies. IT IS AMAZING! also Dirtdives what did we establish at sci-fi. Zach always did it. lmao joke joke. But yeah I only heard of this when we came down for sci-fi or i would've planned on this too.

Annettalee and I will be there...Frankie more than likely at least on Friday and part of Saturday, just need to figure out where we are staying, we will be up Thursday morning because I want to take Annettalee to Presque Isle for a bit if anyone wants to join!

Kusak and I will be arriving Saturday morning and leavingSunday. We have a hotel for Sat night. From what I understand we have a table at the con. MepeS11 if you guys don't mind I can pre-print out more of the activity books, and send the banner and business cards with you, and then Kusak and I can bring them back on Sunday.

Kusak and I will be arriving Saturday morning and leavingSunday. We have a hotel for Sat night. From what I understand we have a table at the con. MepeS11 if you guys don't mind I can pre-print out more of the activity books, and send the banner and business cards with you, and then Kusak and I can bring them back on Sunday.

That's fine!! Even if we end up not going into the con I can get them to Zach or Benton Thursday or Friday morning!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back