HCS Arlington June 30th - July 2nd

KGSupreme

Fellow Southwesterners! Arlington, Texas will be hosting the Halo Championship Series at the end of June. I plan on attending in my new kit, and we will have some 405th Members dropping in from other regions. Use this thread as a starting point for role call and communication.

KEY INFO​

More Information Here at Halo Waypoint

Last edited:
Working on trying to see how I can best modify or adjust the ODST to be more comfortable for sitting for the days I do wear it. Thinking just Saturday at this point for armor and comfy clothes for Friday and Sunday

Very excited with only a week to go! We're going to be staying nearby in Arlington for this one so should be there for a majority of the days. Do we want to figure out a designated meet-up point or just play it by ear as people arrive?

For anyone going to HCS Arlington, I got a hotel a short drive away. If you need a place to dress or crash I will help. If you wanna stay overnight please toss a coin my way

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back