HEADCOUNT for Halo Outpost Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I have a bit of an issue w/ Sunday. Turns out it is a Fast day for me........and as such heading out to Philly isn't going to happen.......however, I might have alternate plans if....and only if, a few things go my way. If I could get that Friday off, I would make the 1st day of HOD......another "if" is one of my daughters. If she is able to get that day off of work, then my youngest will go (she won't go w/o her sister) and then I'll pull her and her brother out of camp for the day and all 4 of us will go up for the day......a lot of "Ifs"......very bummed.

Ok so I have a bit of an issue w/ Sunday. Turns out it is a Fast day for me........and as such heading out to Philly isn't going to happen.......however, I might have alternate plans if....and only if, a few things go my way. If I could get that Friday off, I would make the 1st day of HOD......another "if" is one of my daughters. If she is able to get that day off of work, then my youngest will go (she won't go w/o her sister) and then I'll pull her and her brother out of camp for the day and all 4 of us will go up for the day......a lot of "Ifs"......very bummed.

DIRT NOOOOOO!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever, don't do this to meeeee!!!

Count me in Friday night and all day Saturday in full armor. I see we need help in the booth for sticky toss

Rancid Musk will be in Philly Saturday. I submitted my name with Fang for a booth volunteer. I am arriving Friday night

Hey guys, I will absolutely be attending Saturday. I’m sorry I’ve been a little MIA, I am proposing to my girlfriend the following Saturday and it’s been hectic trying to plan all this in secrecy. I will do my absolute best to try and help out at the booth, I just had planned to be there the whole weekend and it’s fallen through so I really want to try and do as much as I can considering I’ve heard these lines are as long as a rich kids Christmas list....

Last edited:
DefineLuck Rancid Musk xXDashIVXx Lieutenant Jaku ColdFireD96 and anyone else who hasn't signed up. We are planning a 405th dinner Sat night as well if you are interested. There is a thread specifically for it
Haha sorry, I will not be able to make it out there. I was just marveling at everyone that I didnt get to see at Orlando because if the how spread out we are and how much fun everyone is going to have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back