HEADCOUNT for Halo Outpost Discovery

ObiJ3ff

I would like to go but i may or may not have a car to travel to the event. I also am trying to collect donations to get my car back on the road. I would love to work or volunteer at the event under 405th at like a table booth or something along those lines. As being in a financial crisis & filing for bankruptcy it is hard for me to buy a ticket let alone renting a room. I am hoping to acquire my drive ability to attend. This would be for Philly of course since its closer to MA. I really want to be there.

Lieutenant Jaku

I would like to go but i may or may not have a car to travel to the event. I also am trying to collect donations to get my car back on the road. I would love to work or volunteer at the event under 405th at like a table booth or something along those lines. As being in a financial crisis & filing for bankruptcy it is hard for me to buy a ticket let alone renting a room. I am hoping to acquire my drive ability to attend. This would be for Philly of course since its closer to MA. I really want to be there.
hope you can make it. it would be great to see you there. best of luck dude