heeeeeeelllllllllllppppppppp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernoXReaper

:confused$k so my freind at school gave me the pepakura files for a MK V ARMOR SUIT, No problem except i finished entire the right leg then I realized, " wait this stuff dosent fit." it fit my sister though so imma make her a suit but, what did I do wrong.
problem mabe that when i wanted to print it said "the pepakura designer scaling is different than the pinter: edit scaling?" i clicked yes should i not have?

please responed

but, in simple terms when it says if a bit of pieces do not fit the recommened paper size and it asks if you want to change the size, always say no.

but, in simple terms when it says if a bit of pieces do not fit the recommened paper size and it asks if you want to change the size, always say no.

Yeah, but don't print it either. Because when it says the paper size it's wrong, it usually is. Set it to the paper size you have, then scale, then rearrange the pieces (by then it should be obvious why) and THEN print it.

I often get a message saying something along the lines of "a piece of your project does not fit within the borders. change scale to fit?". It has nothing to do with the paper size (I always check that it is correct and usually do some minor edits no matter how good the file is just for personal preferance) and I usually hit yes. Everything still ends up fitting (possibly because i intentionally print everything slightly too big for errors and padding). What does it even mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back