Heeelp Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzahn

ok... im extremely new. i just downloaded pepakura. i downloaded the blueprints (or whatever thir called) from the halo costuming wikia. now, please, answer my questions straight and truthfully.im not sure if im just new or just an idiot... :unsure: tank you. *tank fires* jk

1. do you have to wear rebreather with fiberglassing resin. i wont start this stage without you answer.
2. if yes to 1, is there any you dont have to wear rebreathers with? (short on cash flow and cant buy rebreather)
3.to put in the details, what do i use?
4. when the heck do i paint the thing?
5.what coating do you use after painting to make shinyish? (bow down to the shiny!!!!!!)
6. just for a refresher, go through the whole process after making the model plz.

thanks for answering my stupid questions.
you are a lifesaver/gods gift to pepakura
IM NOT WORTHY!
:not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy:

Guess you didn't read BlacRoseImmortal's Welcome message. Read the stickies as they contain your answers. Also use the search feature. If you can't or don't find your answers there, PM a member of the Q&A Team. Good luck and remember to use the Q&A after you do research.

.zahn.MJOLNIR.514 said:
1. do you have to wear rebreather with fiberglassing resin. i wont start this stage without you answer.
2. if yes to 1, is there any you dont have to wear rebreathers with? (short on cash flow and cant buy rebreather)
3.to put in the details, what do i use?
4. when the heck do i paint the thing?
5.what coating do you use after painting to make shinyish? (bow down to the shiny!!!!!!)
6. just for a refresher, go through the whole process after making the model plz.

thanks for answering my stupid questions.
you are a lifesaver/gods gift to pepakura
IM NOT WORTHY!
:not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy:
1. You should, if you dont want to expose yourself to carcinogens.
2. I didn't, you should, you don't want that smell in your lungs (and if you use a power tool, dont do anything without a respirator)
3. Bondo Body filler.
4. At the end.
5. Gloss/clear polyurethane laquer or something like that (i dont really know)
6. No. Absolutley not. It's too complicated.

You should worry about building the pepakura suit before you worry about the fiberglass.

And you should have consulted us beforehand, but it's too late, amirite?

/thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol now i know why ppl hated me making posts like these (no offense) but just knowing that i could have checked the simplest things all along made me feel a bit dumb

just letting ppl no

he posted a blog asking for help...i did tell him to read stickies ask the Q&A team and use the search key for help before making topic asking for help

1.lol now i know why ppl hated me making posts like these (no offense) but just knowing that i could have checked the simplest things all along made me feel a bit dumb
2.Guess you didn't read BlacRoseImmortal's Welcome message. Read the stickies as they contain your answers. Also use the search feature. If you can't or don't find your answers there, PM a member of the Q&A Team. Good luck and remember to use the Q&A after you do research.
3.You should worry about building the pepakura suit before you worry about the fiberglass.
And you should have consulted us beforehand, but it's too late, amirite?

1. none taken.
2.i did. but, wtf is a stickie???? i feel reeeeeeeeeeeealy dumb....
3.i built the pep suit. i didnt do the fiberglass yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
A sticky is a topic at the top over every forum labeled important. Go read every one of them from all of our forum sections and you won't have any more questions. IF you go read them all, you can then message a Q&A Member (don't worry you'll read all about us in the stickies) with any questions you have.

Cheers,
Kensai

/END OF DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back