Props Helbringer Side Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsmail

Jr Member
As I ponder my Hellbringer armor future, I'm wondering about having a side arm for my armor. I thought I could carry a pistol with me as a side arm, but the more I think about it someone willing to jump down into a group of grunts with a flamethrower may at some point need to be their own support, as marines and such are there to back up spec ops, (but what if their dead?) so I did really think that a M6 was enough gun. However, I thought my AR I already made was TOO much gun, size and ammo wise, so my mind wandered to a SMG, but again, thats a lot of ammo to lug around on top of a NA4 flamethrower, so what should I do? Nothing? Deal with a pistol? The other thing is I would imagine it to be dangerous to carry ammo and fire together. Thoughts?

Between the Pistol and SMG.
Or you could go further and make some Fire-bomb grenades?
The ones from Halo 3, Just have 2 or 3 strapped around one side of your waist where your secondary weapon would be.

Hmmm....fire bomb grenades would be sweet....I'd make a firebomb cylinder, then for cons ect do red glow stick stuff inside...also I think some flash grenades for sure, I've been trying to find some surplus dud ones to buy....

Lord Perth 16 said:
Hmmm....fire bomb grenades would be sweet....I'd make a firebomb cylinder, then for cons ect do red glow stick stuff inside...also I think some flash grenades for sure, I've been trying to find some surplus dud ones to buy....
Yeah, Just make both sides of the firebomb grenade, Then make like a orange cylinder like vaccum form it or something, Get some lights on the inside and it'll look great I think.
Flash grenades?
Well for a good look.
I can recommend what I'm doing.
http://www.indymogul.com/post/10801/wesley...ts-prop-grenade
Just a can of Lynx/Axe Deodorant, Make sure its empty, Lift off the lid and paint it and it looks great,

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! that's awesome...definatly very much similar to real flashbangs, just no flat top, but its the future! who cares...very much an epic win...just add some gray spray paint and a stencil for lettering....nomnomnom...a dancing kitty for you sir!

ya you could use fire bombs but it would look weird from the fact that those grenades are brute origin.

No problem, Glad to help.
Firebombs would look odd, But I think if you made them smaller for human use they wouldn't look that bad.
Along with the complexity of this guys suit it wouldn't be that bad.

I'd say it would be wierd for normal armor, but because I have battle damage, I'd say I'd flamed a brute and jacked his grenades

The Stig said:
Any updates?

How about a flamethrower and a shotgun without a stock!!! :) (Everything else was already suggested) Back your close range firepower with even more close range firepower!!!

For optional equipment maybe grenades or a landmine :). You rush in, flame some brutes, run away and as they go in pursuit, Ka-blamo.

I like you're idea on having hellbringer armor, makes your set unique from everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some clear tubes for grenades...but it turns out I may be able to get 2 cast....the cut down shotty does sound appealing, but I also learned that caseless ammo's flash point is over the normal 170 ºF....so idk....but tripmine sounds cool....and a cut down shotty sounds wicked...Id like the "bonus" equiptment to be not alot of work so I can scratch build my NA4 a work on my other pieces...

Go from this
M90_Shotgun_(Torch_Side).jpg

To THis muhahaha
untitled-2.jpg

Also if you did consider a cut down shotgun, maybe a part of your already cool armor could visibly hold shotgun rounds.
OR you could have a shell holder on the side of the shotgun, or have a shotgun sling that hold shells.
I wonder how big an 8 gauge shell would be.

I would suggest the M6C as your sidearm. The M6G is the more commonly used version that packs less of a punch and less range. The M6C has a great mix of range and fire power combined with its smaller size it would keep out of the way and reduce the load you would carry slightly. Its thought of as a mix between a rifle and pistol. You would be able to get long range capabilities out of if needed by linking the scope on the weapon to the HUD in your helmet like many of the Spartan's do. M6C/SOCOM Information

800px-ODSTM6C_Automag.jpg

Hmm, strokes chin...this is all so good..I don't know, we'll have to see, this is probably going to be one of the last things I do if I need to make a full weapon on my own...so...yea...suggestions are still welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back