Helljumpers (First ODST Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZMX is right, make sure you account for padding since that will take a majority of the room on the inside (depending what you might use). Your helmet may be the right size after all

Yea, I figured that, but looking at if it's proportionate to my size, it looks pretty off.
I looked at a few other threads with helmets in the first stages and it looks off compared to their sizes.

I'll post a picture of it today.

helmettoobig.jpg

So this is the helmet basically put together, minus the visor, and ear piece, because for some reason.... its too small to fit.

superdispleasedface.jpg

And this is me while wearing the helmet.
Excuse my super displeased face.

I just feel like, yea the padding will make it fit and even on me, but it looks so disproportionate to me. It reminds me of those Toy Star Wars helmets you buy at Walmart.

Compare it to Hugh's pictures.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24388-Hughs-Odst-Build

I'm not sure what I did wrong, when I was reading the tutorials on threads about measuring for the different armor bits, it recommended an extra 3 inches for the padding or anything else. Maybe I should have stuck with 2? Or I could have just measured wrong all together. :/
Whatever it is I feel really stupid for it. Sorry guys

Mmmyeah, it does indeed seem too big. I'd say you should scale it down 10-15% (but that's just some good ol' eyeballing, don't take my numbers as absolutes). I think the 3 inch extra for padding is what is screwing up the scale...(I didn't even scale mine, I just took the default one since I have pretty much the same overall shape as Hugh Holder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back