Hello all, again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerebin

I signed up ages ago, but cause of the way you have to post here first, i thought i would say hello again.

I'm an Aussie, building the Master Chief using Pepakura. I'm about to become 501st with my Clone Trooper and i am a Member of alot of other costuming groups, but i wanted a fun recognisable project for next year, so i thought i would finally start the master chief.

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

That is after 2 of 3 coats of resin over the outside and inside, it's becoming very rigid and i just need to do the re-inforcing on the inside before i start the final detailing and smoothing into the Halo 2 Helmet.

Nice to see this place is still alive and kicking and even more members than before.

The helemt looks good but it seems that it is bending over because you did not add the visor, the visor is a major peice of support that you need.

Yeah, i have noticed that, but this is abit of a expirment, i am seeing what i can do with this stuff, before i go all out with a big project.

Zerebin said:
Yeah, i have noticed that, but this is abit of a expirment, i am seeing what i can do with this stuff, before i go all out with a big project.
Show pics of the front of the helmet if you can. But looks good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back