Hello Also New Here Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

stegodan

Hello everyone my names dan and im here obviously because i am planning on making a suit like master chiefs. im planning on making the full suit with the mark V helmet and standard breastplate. Also i would like to put magnets inside the armor for eventual placement of weapons, such as the rocket launcher which i am hoping to build eventually. So i have already downloaded pepakura and all the pdo files and will begin printing tommorrow and hopefully it goes well from there.

So if anyone has some great advice for me i would love to hear it and thanks for everyones time.

Hello,
I'm Quinn or Th3 FETT MAN either's fine. I Welcome you to the 405TH and hope to get to know you better. If you need any help just PM me and I can get you where you want to go. Just REMEMBER to READ the STICKIE'S. This will help you alot. You might get yelled at by other member's for posting help post's, because we here at the 405TH strongly want you to read the stickie's or pm the Q&A team. If your having trouble just Pm some one either in the Q&A Team or other member's that want to help you.
If your going to do anything and have not read the stickie's something might go wrong or someone might get hurt.
-Links-
BIG LIST OF STICKIES :)

Thanks,
Quinn

Welcome to the 405th! Read twice ask once.....lol. No seriously. We are more than willing to help you achieve your dream. Good luck and happy pepping :p

JEDI THERON said:
Welcome to the 405th! Read twice ask once.....lol. No seriously. We are more than willing to help you achieve your dream. Good luck and happy pepping :p

yah ty both for the welcome and i will continue reading as much as i can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back