Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicPretzel

Hello. My name's Seth. I'm 13 years old.So I probably won't be making anything for a while necause of the fact that I'd be dead if i was caught using some of the stuff rquired to make armor. Never, possibly. But I'm certainly looking forward to what most of you will make! Maybe I'll purchase some armor from a different member.

You'd be surprised at what some of the craftier young'uns make armor out of. Some of it only requires mild adult supervision. Like a hot glue gun.

Lets narrow down what you mean by actual battle...if you mean paint ball fight, god no...air rifles, more than likely a REALLY bad idea if youre going to use the hot glue method...messing around and play fighting with friends, again, with the hot glue method, probably not. Resined and glassed though, you could probably play fight in. Not so sure about the air rifles with this method, I'm not stupid enough to stand there with basically paper and plastic between me and an air rifle shot. (I have a quite powerful desert eagle, from which I've taken shots before in the flesh and not much else. NOT a good idea.

Hope that helps!

MagicPretzel said:
Hello. My name's Seth. I'm 13 years old.So I probably won't be making anything for a while necause of the fact that I'd be dead if i was caught using some of the stuff rquired to make armor. Never, possibly. But I'm certainly looking forward to what most of you will make! Maybe I'll purchase some armor from a different member.

welcome to the 405 th

all i can say is, im almost 13 and making the armor (paper rounds make all your dreams come true)

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back