Hello There 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtndrscott

Hey y'all, my name is Sean, I'm a SSGT in the United States Air Force. My job is a Boom Operator (In-Flight Refueling) on a KC-10. I just recently moved back to my home state of Texas to be an Instructor at the USAF Center of Excellence. I currently teach Aircrew Fundamentals and hopefully by the end of the year I'll be teaching the Basic Boom Operator Course. Basically, any enlisted member that wants to fly on airplanes in the Air Force has to come through the Fundamentals course before they can do anything else, so I see them all. I am new to this kind of modeling, my buddy back at my last duty station kind of got me into scratch building RC Airplanes and I liked it so much I thought hmmm, maybe there is a way to model other things like, armor, and that's how I came across the 405th. I've been reading a lot and I'm very interested and eager to learn. Since I am no longer flying, I figure this would be a good way to spend some of my time. Cheers!

Good to have you man! Can't wait to see what you come up with :D

And BTW, props for reading a lot. There are definitely gratz deserved for people who actually read the stickies.

And if I may, thank you for your service! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back