helmet orange plastic ey cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron NK

what is that stuff that covers the eves in the helmet thats see-through and orange color and where can i get some im having trouble finding it since i wanna make my helmet look as detailed as possable ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aaron(S-228) @ May 20 2008, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>what is that stuff that covers the eves in the helmet thats see-through and orange color and where can i get some im having trouble finding it since i wanna make my helmet look as detailed as possable ?</div>
A visor???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aaron(S-228) @ May 20 2008, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>what is that stuff that covers the eves in the helmet thats see-through and orange color and where can i get some im having trouble finding it since i wanna make my helmet look as detailed as possable ?</div>

Try searching around the forums. There has already been numerous topics started on this. But here... NZ-TK This is a perfect example. He has been testing this out for a while. If you mean the shine on the visor.

-TL13

The search button is your friend. Many people have alreayd asked and answered almost every question you can come up with. Look around the forums. You'll find everything you need.

-TL13

LukeTrocity said:
Links have been posted.

Your friendly neighborhood moderator popping in to say, help the new person, or don't post....

Last edited by a moderator:
Spase said:
Your friendly neighborhood moderator popping in to say, help the new person, or don't post....
I was pointing out that there are links in the thread that help him, so he shouldn't need more. I thought he perhaps missed them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back