Helmet voice modifier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanLuna

I was thinking about adding a voice modifier to my helmet once I finish it, to give it the sound like I'm talking through a radio or something similar. Does anyone think this is a good idea, and if so, any recommendations?

Take a look at this voice amp HERE. There are others out there, even ones specifically designed for Stormtrooper helmets. Do a search on Amazon. There are plenty there to choose from between 25$ and 70$.......

I personally use an AKER MR2300 in all of my costumes. If you get it directly from the manufacturer they also do the TK TrooperTalk which adds in radio static as a squelch circuit like the Stormtroopers in Star Wars have for their comm links. It's a cool kit and 501st approvable so if you're looking at ever doing a Stormtrooper or Clone then you can double dip.

I just use mine for ambient music for my costumes and an in helmet microphone so that I don't have to yell through plastic/foam/metal to be heard at a convention.

Great item.....its also one of the more expensive brands........ 501st approved or not.

I personally use an AKER MR2300 in all of my costumes. If you get it directly from the manufacturer they also do the TK TrooperTalk which adds in radio static as a squelch circuit like the Stormtroopers in Star Wars have for their comm links. It's a cool kit and 501st approvable so if you're looking at ever doing a Stormtrooper or Clone then you can double dip.

I just use mine for ambient music for my costumes and an in helmet microphone so that I don't have to yell through plastic/foam/metal to be heard at a convention.

I don't mean to bump this but I wondering which one to get. I have been looking at them since I'm doing so much updating but where do you put the external speaker?

I don't mean to bump this but I wondering which one to get. I have been looking at them since I'm doing so much updating but where do you put the external speaker?

In my ODST I keep the speaker in the command pouch of my chest rig and in my Spartan I have it inside the chest plate. Reach Spartans have a bit of extra room compared to the other versions but you can probably bury a speaker in a "backpack" thruster or power plant depending on the Spartan generation and armour variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back