Helmets They Will Use In Reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes u are right on linda takin parts off but still look at halo wars they changed the look 2 times of what the armor was to look like. and also halo CE went thru a few changes so from the teasier, so yeah that is what the armor may look like but it may change im just waiting on the beta once i get home off this damn deployment and they let u dl and play it i will b happy.

spartan-005 said:
well lets see i guess most of you all have not read all the books then.since you guys have all mad alot of mistakes first off sam dies when they first get there MK IV armor so therefore Sam will not be in reach sorry to burst your bubble on that part. second john may not be in this one since the battle on reach he was on a space dock destroying nav data. 3 the armor will be MK V because they get upgraded just before the fight on reach since they were all leaving to go capture a covenant ship to find there so called home world.and also there maybe some parts of MK VI because they were testing it on reach at the time so if anything the armor types will be MK V and VI.

you never know though, like how bungie used the halo 3 engine for halo 2 era events. it would be very boring if they used halo 1 era graphics/objects on the game when they have better technology over 8 years later

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan-005 said:
ok well i dont know if the audio books messed up or what but i have read all the books more then once and if u think about it it does not screw with the time line at all and there was no flood on harvest read the book again. and the brutes makes sence since it was one ship but yeah all of the stories file in to the time line just fine.

soory should have been clear the flood was in halo wars along with hunters which they hadn't met till just before reach was attacked and there were prophets which they hadn't meet till after halo 1 and finally the forerunner keyships all in all ensamble didn't give a ship about the already set timeline.

i see your point with the brutes

Hopefully somethin like this...

Halo_Character_Spartan_Render.jpg

adventSpartanMatrix said:
soory should have been clear the flood was in halo wars along with hunters which they hadn't met till just before reach was attacked and there were prophets which they hadn't meet till after halo 1 and finally the forerunner keyships all in all ensamble didn't give a ship about the already set timeline.

i see your point with the brutes

ok but think about the halo wars ending! The Spirit of Fire could not make a jump, so the are just floating in space under normal engine power. and if u waited till the end of the credits the ships AI says captain there is a problem, AKA reach was attaked. so they could not let the UNSC know about the flood or brutes or hunters alike. also John and his team came across hunters on sigmas IV i believe that was the planet a little bit before Reach was attaked but anyways at least some people know there back stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back