HELP!- I cant find the link to my legendary digital content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

Hello,

Tonight I decided to watch the digital content in the legendary edition. As it says on the download token, go to halo waypoint AFTER redeaming the code. So I did. I searched and searched but I cannot find where to watch my content. Could someone please help me and tell me where I may veiw this? Thanks.

Jacob

I'm pretty sure it's right on the main page when you load Waypoint (on your 360).
The large screen on the left should say something about Legendary and be a screenshot of some of the Bungie dudes in a theater or somewhere like that.

Will need someone else to verify though, I don't like to boot up Waypoint because it dumps Reach's Theater recent films which I like to keep for screenshots.

I'm pretty sure it's right on the main page when you load Waypoint (on your 360).
The large screen on the left should say something about Legendary and be a screenshot of some of the Bungie dudes in a theater or somewhere like that.

Will need someone else to verify though, I don't like to boot up Waypoint because it dumps Reach's Theater recent films which I like to keep for screenshots.

You're right, I checked last night. That's good to know about Waypoint dumping films.

Hmmmm Strange. Mine just shows the latest article/video on waypoint. I'll check again in a little bit. Thanks guys!

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back