Help Me With Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

assason99

I looked at all the stickies and everything, and I read it over about 3 times, my question is how do i use pep, I printed the papers, but it doesn't have any numbers on it, so i don't know where to put the parts, I was making a battle rifle,

Andy said:
I looked at all the stickies and everything, and I read it over about 3 times, my question is how do i use pep, I printed the papers, but it doesn't have any numbers on it, so i don't know where to put the parts, I was making a battle rifle,

Hey dude when you have the program open and the .pdo file you are printing open, go to the 2d configuration window, and you will see where it says "show edge ID" check mark that and then zoom in on the image to make sure they are there. Thats it dude any questions just ask

Last edited by a moderator:
omg.. I fear for this guys/gals life when BlackRoseImmortal gets here.
Read the stickies mate! They ARE there. Everything about pep is covered here.
Otherwise how would I know how to get tabs on?

Just takes some patience.

*kicks down the Virtual interwebz door* WTF IS GOIN ON HERE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!

Im just kidding. But I'm gonna tell you that the Search Function and the Stickies are your friends. If you still have questions (like you have in the OP) there is a Stickie at the top of the Noob Forum that says Q&A Team. There you will find a ton of volunteers that specialize in Pepakura related stuff that are willing to take in your questions through PMs and you can get your personalized answers that way. Try not to clutter the forums with these kind of threads pretty please :]

At Ease and Carry on, Noob :lol:

Oh, and Welcome to the 405th :]

Davii said:
^^
Thats her nice way for telling you shes going to kill you in your sleep haha

Heh, that made me giggle.

Like Dave said, you've been warned :] <3

Heres the link to The Q&A Team for future reference.

lol i had to restrain myself too.....i guess i gotta work on my intimidating typing......

lol kelly teach me to act like a total nutcase!!!

rvb4life said:
lol i had to restrain myself too.....i guess i gotta work on my intimidating typing......
lol kelly teach me to act like a total nutcase!!!

teaching is usually best via a demonstration..

You sure you want her to teach you? :p

Do I really come off as a lunatic? AWESOME!

Now I'm gonna get back to making a pie filled with live bees to feed to the next noob that opens a Question thread MUAHAHAHAHA.

And yeah I think Andy's got the whole point here lol.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
And yeah I think Andy's got the whole point here lol.

Probably because you've arranged to have him tied up, rolled up in a carpet and thrown off a bridge.
Or the pie/bee thing.

Either s'good :)

Anyway, I'm going to stop dragging this thread along now :p

baddog9000 said:
I think he gets the point stop reviving the thread.
Reviving? I wasn't aware that it was ever dead I mean ... a post every minute or so ... ?
Now that the conversation is over and the questions are answered it may be dead but... not for me to decide.

baddog9000 said:
I think he gets the point stop reviving the thread.

Yup, 'cause you're SOOOO helpful!

Read the stickies, use the search feature, ask the Q&A Team, then post a topic in the Noob Forum. It keeps the clutter down and keeps psychological maniacs like BlacRose under control.

(Joking, dun kill me please.)

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Yup, 'cause you're SOOOO helpful!

Read the stickies, use the search feature, ask the Q&A Team, then post a topic in the Noob Forum. It keeps the clutter down and keeps psychological maniacs like BlacRose under control.

(Joking, dun kill me please.)

That made me laugh righteously. Does everyone on the forums think i'm a homicidal maniac? I havnt threatened or hurt THAT many people.... *starts counting off bodies of dismembered noobs*.....ok, well... um.... hmmm, i think I should lay low for awhile :lol:

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

RIGHT ON, ANON. RIGHT ON.

Srsly u guiz. I think this thread has served it's purpose. Mods, lock it nao plz? :3

BlacRoseImmortal said:
That made me laugh righteously. Does everyone on the forums think i'm a homicidal maniac? I havnt threatened or hurt THAT many people.... *starts counting off bodies of dismembered noobs*.....ok, well... um.... hmmm, i think I should lay low for awhile :lol:

One day us noobs are not going to stand for your evil behavior! We'll fight ba...

aah who am I kidding everyones too scared of you!
You have skeletons hanging from your door.
and you have display cabinets with every members name on it.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE.
unless you have cookies. and milk, at a push.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back