Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i'm buying a helm from sean but now what am i going to do about the rest of my armor like The cheast/back plate, legs, etc...etc... ]

But what i want to know is like how much clay i would need to build all this stuff i'm good at scalpting and stuff but not at measuring and stuff please do not close this i need to know this stuff...

marioknight92 said:
ok i'm buying a helm from sean but now what am i going to do about the rest of my armor like The cheast/back plate, legs, etc...etc... ]
But what i want to know is like how much clay i would need to build all this stuff i'm good at scalpting and stuff but not at measuring and stuff please do not close this i need to know this stuff...
You could look into creating a mold of yourself...

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
You could look into creating a mold of yourself...

I'm not going to try to argue here but that is what I'm trying to do but 1st i need to make a clay scalp of the chest piece 1st lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
You already posted this :cautious: and it got locked so why post another 1? And didnt you say stuff enough? Please try not to spam the forum

So are you asking how to make your armor?

Ummm have you read ANYTHING here? This whole site is full of instruction on how to do this.

Take some initiative, do some research and quit asking for handouts...

Sure... USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

The answer to that question has been posted several times.... Look it up with an advanced search.

Sheesh.

i ass ume its under 100 pounds. so instead of three sentences you could have typed two numerals and this would have all been over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back