Help, Need Idea On How To Make A Nerf Maverick Rev-6 Into A H3;odst Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have an older Maverick, one of those yellow ones, but It's broken so i can't pull it back and make it fire anymore, the metal rod that pulled the spring back broke out of the brackets, which were stupidly made of plastic.

Anyway, I was hoping some people hear in the 405th may be able to help put me on the right track for making this, as well as give me some suggestions on what else I can make it into.

nerf-maverick-pistol.jpg

well i think instead of a H3 ODST pistol it would make a good base frame for a spiker or even a mauler sorry but i dont have any advice better lol good luck

Prince NEO said:
So I have an older Maverick, one of those yellow ones, but It's broken so i can't pull it back and make it fire anymore, the metal rod that pulled the spring back broke out of the brackets, which were stupidly made of plastic.

Anyway, I was hoping some people hear in the 405th may be able to help put me on the right track for making this, as well as give me some suggestions on what else I can make it into.

nerf-maverick-pistol.jpg

i agree with the post above. spiker or mauler would work better. go on youtube and search for halo 3 nerf and try to find one. one guy made a spiker out of a maverick, and it still fired. youtube's your best bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree. i think it would be much better suited as a base for the mauler ! pistol, you might want to look for an airsoft pistol they are a little easier to work with and i think they have a variety that may resembel the walther sp22 which is what i think the new ODST pistol looks like...

Yea, I would have just done that, but I'm low on money and I had this gun laying around, I may try a mauler or Spiker, I wasn't thinking of them, since I don't like those weapons, or really use them in halo 3, hahaha, Thanks, if anyone has any ideas on how to do that. [I can't watch youtube videos on my laptop]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back