Heres Some Random Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grid 187

Well all of us know and love the game LEFT 4 DEAD right?!!! Well i know i do and my step son and i and hubby love this with a passion, ITS ZOMBASTIC!! hehe.. Anywayers the voice talent behind Zoey "my personal favorite character" in left 4 dead is Jen Taylor, bungie's own cortana!! yoowhoo huh? I think my voice is much more sexier than jens tho!!! LOL She really does do a real kick ass voice over for female characters... Love ya jenzo!!! :p

UNSC

actually i hate Left 4 Dead with a passion. i got to play it a week before it came out on PC and regreted it afterwards.

I am not trying to bring your topic down though i think that this is really cool, Neat find their. hasn't she done other voices also?

Lol I love Left 4 Dead!
I remember hearing about Jen Taylor being the voice of Cortana and Zoey on some video by Red Vs Blue.
Zoey is a fun character to play as not gonna lie, mainly because you get all the zombies on you all the time.Sexist zombies... :D
Good game.

rvb4life said:
is it really that fun? I dont have it, but i really dont know what its about.
I was told by Kyle at GameStop that it is like Halo, but with zombies.

But thats the same guy who said that they had no copies of COD WaW, new or used, but then found 5 sealed copies under the counter.

Last edited by a moderator:
rvb4life said:
is it really that fun? I dont have it, but i really dont know what its about.
alot of people find it fun, but when i played it i found it mindless, boring, and easy. It is like halo zombie mode on steroids only instead of starting with one zombies everyone is a zombie. though i actually liked halo zombie mode this game pushes it too far and makes it just plain stupid. this is my own opinion and am i not trying to start any thing bad, if you like it you like it, if you hate it you hate it.

think shaun of the dead, only not funny.

Tater Mane said:
I was told by Kyle at GameStop that it is like Halo, but with zombies.

But thats the same guy who said that they had no copies of COD WaW, new or used, but then found 5 sealed copies under the counter.

Well in my opinion its more like Halo "on crack" with the fast forward button stuck in ON position!! LOL How can u not love hundreds of zombies running at you in full stride wanting to peal your skull cap, classic.

I enjoy the game, although I reccomend renting it before you buy it. Its for some people more than others.

Spartan117x said:
I enjoy the game, although I reccomend renting it before you buy it. Its for some people more than others.
Agreed!! RE5 as well is just over the bend as far as CAPCOM has stated! I can't tell you how much I love apocolyptic type of games!! VALVE is already begun making map packs available sometime late this year hopefully, I hope to see a insane asylum or state penn prision and, or a abandoned 1920's type mansion!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Keep scarying the living daylights outta us VALVE!!!!! Can wait!!!

i personally love the game. its fun. u cant really call it "halo with (___)" since its a completely different engine and halo is not the standard FPS to compare games with... i try and educate everyone i play with about this info about Jen Taylor. but most people, mainly VALVe fanboys, freakout and start insulting halo...sad face

iizahsum said:
alot of people find it fun, but when i played it i found it mindless, boring, and easy. It is like halo zombie mode on steroids only instead of starting with one zombies everyone is a zombie. though i actually liked halo zombie mode this game pushes it too far and makes it just plain stupid. this is my own opinion and am i not trying to start any thing bad, if you like it you like it, if you hate it you hate it.

think shaun of the dead, only not funny.

Except these zombies have powers and are fast.

I liked it, but it doesn't have a huge amount of re-playability... and it kind of sucks at LANs when you have more than 4 people who all want to play together.

p0rtalman said:
I liked it, but it doesn't have a huge amount of re-playability... and it kind of sucks at LANs when you have more than 4 people who all want to play together.
I'm hope since it is the actual the first serious game to ever recreated zombie infestation insanity this way, that they'll fix these stubble and bothersome net/bugs and connectivity issues!! Its too fun for people that like this type of game not to evolve it. Lets just see how far the ripple will go with this game!!

It's like HALO + DIABLO, which makes it great. It's basically a glorified hack & slay 3d shooter.

You'll get hooked. It's so f**king amazing, and also, you can laugh at PS3 owners, which is always cool.

left 4 dead make me want to cry... in a good way, the evil and awesome and fast as hell zombies are amazing, but the whole cortana and zoey wasnt so random...

instead this is better: did you know that turtles can breath through thier butt??? and yes it is true

ecose said:
left 4 dead make me want to cry... in a good way, the evil and awesome and fast as hell zombies are amazing, but the whole cortana and zoey wasnt so random...

instead this is better: did you know that turtles can breath through thier butt??? and yes it is true
LOL!! okay u win, now thats RANDOM!!

Oh neat tidbit. I had no idea that was the same actress.

Reminds of when I found out that the same chick who was Bastila in Star Wars: KOTOR was the female lead in Mass Effect too.

I like Left 4 Dead. Sure I wish there were more than 4 levels, but the online replay value + AI director makes for unique scenarios. This game is great when you co-op with friends online. I can't imagine it being very rewarding without XBL though ;).

I can't really compare it to Halo either. I can't see any significant parallels in gameplay. It's just it's own thing. The only other game it reminds me of is Army of 2. And I say that because of the intense level of cooperation that they both require. :)

Vexona said:
Oh neat tidbit. I had no idea that was the same actress.

Reminds of when I found out that the same chick who was Bastila in Star Wars: KOTOR was the female lead in Mass Effect too.
I like Left 4 Dead. Sure I wish there were more than 4 levels, but the online replay value + AI director makes for unique scenarios. This game is great when you co-op with friends online. I can't imagine it being very rewarding without XBL though ;).

I can't really compare it to Halo either. I can't see any significant parallels in gameplay. It's just it's own thing. The only other game it reminds me of is Army of 2. And I say that because of the intense level of cooperation that they both require. :)
Yes, I've found many people in the voice-over industry make a pretty decent living, not entirely to say that you'd be able to quit your day job for it or anything but as time goes on somewhere down the line, and if talent is still on your side as far as voices are concerned then ya, i don't think anyone wouldn't mind having a job like jen's!! But then a again theres the whole union, non-union hoopla, agents, producers to muster through before even being recognized!! But to some, they just got the gift for gab and others well, back to Mc donalds!! LOL

I've always thought that if mainstream acting doesn't work out for me (still trying to get my "foot in the door", as it were), I might try getting into voice acting. It's still along the same lines, anyway, and would probably enjoy it just as much.

A friend of mine down in California said that San Francisco would be a good place to get into that; apparently they have all sorts of voice acting gigs down there. Anyway, that is an interesting bit of random info, though I'm not really all that familiar with L4D myself :rolleyes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back