hey.. and help

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor

hi to all the members of this site . im trevor . this seems to be the best place for information on how to build your own armor. I was wondering ...since i havent made my own armor yet i was trying to find out what would the best materials be for a noob armorer like my self. please replie with siggestions!

Welcome to the site Trav, I suggest you read through a BUNCH of topics that describe the same thing. You'll probably want to start in the pepakura forum. It's perfect for people breaking into prop building that wanna get a boost on getting going.

Good luck.

Adam said:
Welcome to the site Trav, I suggest you read through a BUNCH of topics that describe the same thing. You'll probably want to start in the pepakura forum. It's perfect for people breaking into prop building that wanna get a boost on getting going.

Good luck.

Thanks man . i love your builds! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Adam. The best thing you can do right now is just read all of the Stickies, and then take a look at individual projects by people who have finished (preferably). You can usually find them by going to the Pepakura Armor Creation Discussion forum and check out the topics that say, "My finished armor!". Then if you STILL have questions there are lots of great people on the site who will be willing to help you out!

Welcome to the show and good luck mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back