Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol parkour? :ptry to stay ontopic here and welcome this new member ;)

Welcome and i hope you might find here what you seek in your endeavour!

Horgh said:
Why did you feel it necessary to include a picture?

Cause now we all know shes a attractive girl who wants to build armor... and lets face - Thats what we all want to see :D haha

ACDCrockr209 said:
Heh, what's up with all of the ladies making 'Busas!

Sargent Johnson says: oh i know what the ladies like ;)

Welcome to the 405th. As most people are saying the stickies contain the bulk of "getting started" information about everything related to the fabrication of props and armor.

Ill just add that fiberglass and fiberglass resin can be pretty hazardous, so make sure you take all the necessary precautions when working with it, otherwise try another alternative. I've seen projects where people have used only "rondo" and smoothcast to harden their pep models.

Have fun and good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see some progress shots. I'm actually working on unlocking the hayabusa helmet right now. Good luck! Don't get discouraged, take your time, and do plenty of research before you progress to the next step. I actually spend about 4 months just reading through the forums before I went out and bought my first ream of stock. Its really easy to set the project aside for months at a time (I'm quite guilty about this), just give yourself short term goals like "I'm gonna pep at least 10 pieces this week" or something like that, take pictures to show yourself your progress, and post. Everyone here is great at keeping you motivated. In fact I've unpacked about 3 large boxes since my move trying to dig out my printer so I can keep working on my project. oh, and another late welcome to 405th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back