Hey, New Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Fox

Well, I'm new to the forum, AND Halo costuming. Looked like a nice hobby to do so I decided to join up!

The most I've ever done that's barely similar to this is Warhammer 40K miniatures (Painting etc.) Made an FF7 Buster sword (Not so good, flimsy) and Will probably mod my Airsoft Steyr Aug into the Battle Rifle.

Well the good thing you guys won't have to worry about me is: I won't be rushing this in one day, maybe go 2-4 hours a week on this. After I see the errors of my first build I'll hone in my skills a bit and make a better one :lol:

Gray Fox said:
Well, I'm new to the forum, AND Halo costuming. Looked like a nice hobby to do so I decided to join up!

The most I've ever done that's barely similar to this is Warhammer 40K miniatures (Painting etc.) Made an FF7 Buster sword (Not so good, flimsy) and Will probably mod my Airsoft Steyr Aug into the Battle Rifle.

Well the good thing you guys won't have to worry about me is: I won't be rushing this in one day, maybe go 2-4 hours a week on this. After I see the errors of my first build I'll hone in my skills a bit and make a better one :lol:
Welcome! What is your plan for the first build, then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, Welcome to the 405th Forums, its really nice to see new people come and check out the site and stuff, its really is. Goodluck on the first pep, and the modding of your Aug, (Aug's Rock dood, favorite gun in CounterStrike) anyways Welcome once again.

Welcome to the 405th. Here you will find a collection of some of the most creative, capable, and professional people anywhere. The quality of the work is amazing. So, have a look around, read the stickies (twice! You'll hear this alot), and feel free to ask questions. We have started a Q&A team, so feel free to PM anyone on that list with any questions. The list can be found in the stickies in the Noob Forum. Also, feel free to PM armor and prop builders to ask specific questions about their work. The AUG into Battle Rifle mod is one I've been eyeing for a while. Good luck with it. Welcome, have fun, and Semper Fi!

Well thanks guys for the welcome. se7enheads, I'm not entirely sure what I want to do for the armor, maybe start out simple with that pepakura?

I know the first one won't be the best, but I'm sure I'll get better.

First I'm going to stock up on all needed materials + Extras in case of mess ups.

Get instructions.

Go along easy with it, I'm in no rush to finish it.

HELL JUMPER said:
hey grey welcome AGAIN how did you here about us?

Well,

I originally was just wondering,"How much do those Master Chief Costumes cost?"

I found one version for around 70$, but you know....

Then I found the awesome one for like 400$.

Then I saw under Google. It was the next web link I believe. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i think when you type in anything to do with mjolnir armor, like every second result on google is 405th. we certainly have a name out there now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back